ES 6-29-11

third day of a rally and a gap up if we opened now....selling in O/N at 1301.50...just above a key number 1300..targeting 97.25 ..but the point is that this is my favorite day to take shorts and don't mind if I am wrong and lose...

dumb money will be tryig to buy this...I hope ...LOL...Ultimate target today will be down into 87.50.....key bulky volume is theret
other keys on downside will be the 92.50 - 95 zone...that is a combination low and Hv area and Yesterdays highs...critical for the bears to eventually push through that today
From the gap back on 6-3 that weekly profile created a LVN at 1304.50. Current O/N high is 1304.25.
selling again above 1300. Took all 3 off at the 97.50 and reselling again.......

short 1300.25 !!
dug around and couldn't find what that spike down came from a few mins ago ... weirded me out bec. I'd gotten filled short literally 2 seconds before the drop (a dumb luck thing) ... am I missing something?
adding at 1303..targeting 1301 first now...won't add until day session opens ...biggest volume node here in O/N session is 1301 !!! ...so I'm using that !!
parliament is voting in greece on austerity package and apparently at that moment one guy from the ruling party voting against it, which caused the spike down on fears it might get rejected overall...then, a guy from the opposition voting in favor, so back up we went...lots of noise, might as well flip a coin

Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

dug around and couldn't find what that spike down came from a few mins ago ... weirded me out bec. I'd gotten filled short literally 2 seconds before the drop (a dumb luck thing) ... am I missing something?
Apparently Bernanke slipped while refilling his coffee and hit the S button but quickly caught himself on his body adjusting chair and hit the B key. He said, "Oops, sorry."

Originally posted by Lorn

Apparently Bernanke slipped while refilling his coffee and hit the S button but quickly caught himself on his body adjusting chair and hit the B key. He said, "Oops, sorry."

now I sprayed my coffee!
Sometimes we just get Lucky MM.....didn't see anything....I guess it was LORN....back to his old tricks...I'd like to see them bust the On high in day session...

missed my exit by one tic....I still think 1301 will reprint....staying short up here..
Thanks apk71. Much appreciated. Think I'll stand back a bit and just watch the noise.
refill at 98 and 97.50