ES Thursday 10-20-2011

Click image for original size
esvwap10192011
lisa you in this
well done Nickp and Della...u guys are on target...here is two days....the key 13 - 15 area is working well so far and the 02.50 will still be in play...right now us sellers are all trying to get it into the middle at the 07 area...getting close now...here is how it all looks in my world
Click image for original size
twodays
Tom is talking about 05 hold up to move back to the top of the range
Bruce that HV 07 still working as magnet
yes ...look at all the volume there from today's session

they are also still trying to get this outside of the traditional Value area high of 1211.50.....the reality is that value has been created lower today than yesterday...

we'll see...lets see how they close it today
This forum is something else! Some times you will read some of the posts and is like Uh?
Those posts are gems!
Just to point out the most resent ones, and most simple delivery, but very powerful. Pls forgive me if I don't posts yours or mention it, bc there are too many good ones to mention.

This morning, Prestwickdrive, in response to DavidS, posted some Fibonacci projections (he calls it KT) down to 1193.50, then, in a timely fashion Lisa posted charts (I left the charts out but copied, pasted the comments.)-- When she posted, the ES was testing the support area at 1193.30 and bouncing back. Notice the timing!! And don't forget the chart Lorn posted this morning. ---

prestwickdrive | 20-Oct-2011 at 11:58 AM
KT full projection from 12.5-5.25 is 1193.5 giving confluence with your 93.5

Lisa P | 20-Oct-2011 at 12:11 PM
increased volume at 94.25 and 94.50
------------------------------
Lisa P | 20-Oct-2011 at 12:20 PM
Della, volume below is still low, more longs came at 93.50, watching
------------------------------------------------------

Few minutes latter the market started to rally in full force, to 1215!!

Yesterday. Rburns, posted a reminder about the 88% rule. At the time of he's post, the market was in the 1224/22 area, after 1/2 hour or so, the ES started to move down. -- 20 points lower, ES found support, at list for the day.
Here is the timely fashion post.

rburns | 19-Oct-2011 at 10:59 AM
Just something to watch. 25.75 is 88% of move from high 1231 to low of 1185. Rule says if we dont take that out we should go back down to low.

_________________________________________________________________________________

! -- Great minds in this place, all working together, very powerful....awesome!!!

Thanks gals and guys, for sharing the way you see!....

I say we all pitch in and fire a couple of McDonald's "happy meal" gift certificates to Bruce when his "reputation" number busts 50K. He's almost there. Any takers?
MM, I'm game.. Bruce has been tremendously helpful to my learning MP/VP... Its becoming my primary method now.. Ofcourse, I will also use the Fisher ACD method to try to identify trends before IB forms...
and I read everyone's posts here, which are good.. I was mainly focused on learning MP/VP.. but I've read some other good stuff too from everyone...thanks for posting all!!
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

I say we all pitch in and fire a couple of McDonald's "happy meal" gift certificates to Bruce when his "reputation" number busts 50K. He's almost there. Any takers?

yup, I agree ..
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

I've tried to buy Bruce trading books in the past but he keeps on turning me down. He's a very hard man to give gifts to but if he'll accept a gift I will happily join in.