ES Thursday 12-1-11

Here's what I've got for my ES MAP of PASR ZONES using a 30min chart of 20 days of data coming into Thursday's trading. The Red lines are potential significant levels with Magenta lines as semi-significant. The White dashed lines are the Weekly Pivots. The Light Blue Volume Profile of the past "rolling" 20 days is displayed on the right vertical axis. The Gray background shows non-RTH price activity. Hope this is helpful to some as a "MAP"

Click image for original size
es sr for 12111

This is such a news (geopolitical) driven market currently ... so be wary and careful.
high volume 1241.75
2011 12 011115
ES singles filled
Above 43.75 those shorts will be a "rocket fuel"

2011 12 011157
IS anyone here? Should I post? I am afraind of turning into Tradezilla.
Nah..you're fine..just feels like a resting day in the market...
your doing great just fliping around here 44.50 is the vwap thats what i have staying below it
New here. Always looking for new ideas although over the past few years I keep paring back on info and indicators that I use to place trades.. great day yesterday and even today the volume is almost 1.6 million contracts...amazing. May your next trade be profitable.
Hi Lisa,can yoy explain more on this wiskoff volum prof,is it delta volume numbers or ...please elaborate more and how to collect this data from TOS, tank you