ES Thursday 2-2-12

Numbers for today:

1327 - 1329

1321 - 1323.50 **** vwap in here and Low volume spot yesterday

1318.50 **** high volume

1314.50 - 1316 ****** key ledge support...possible breakdown point

1311.75 LV area

1306 - 1308

many numbers are part of yesterdays numbers that never came into play as per the video.
is the 18.5 really 19.5 bruce ? i do have volume in the 19.5 area
I have peak volume at 18.50 from O/N Nick and a time node from yesterday at 19.25......this is a problem with tight ranges....when in doubt I always prefer to use the node that is furthest away from the middle of a previous days range...just like I would prefer to use the 1323 number instead of the 21 number as it is furthest from the middle...I like the extremes ...there is no great answer when ranges are so tight
got it, thanks
ON range is enclosed in the day session range...my preferred first trades are sells above 22.75...I'm treating this like one big bell curve so want to fade pushes away from the middle ....ON extremes are obvious fade points and doesn't really need to be said...
Click image for original size
chart1
starting small sells at 22.50
Calibration check, my open print is 22.50
correct

Originally posted by bkay59

Calibration check, my open print is 22.50
all out at 20.25
nice to c the projection work...Kool was here at the end of yesterdays thread....it would be nice to see him return and more of that type of work from u folks
My data had the gap close 1321.....I donot like to trade in the middle especially as a day wears on......My specialty is a fader at extremes...the middle isn't an extreme to me...this is not only in the center of a two day range but also inside the IB

with volume tappering off I don't think any down move now will go too far but I'm not trading anymore today. Who knows if anyone is gearing up in front of tomorrows 8:30 report...so it's risky to me..

I never studied Elliot and most of the posters I've seen have not been consistent on forums regarding it. No offense...if you know it and can use it than please post about it .....the "old" Bruce would fight and argue and bash elliott....the new bruce is open and receptive to all....

As I type I see triples up above ( not trading for them)so that to me is even more evidence that a down move will not stick now but if u r short then I hope it keeps dropping for you..