ES Tuesday 2-14-12

Using 45.50 - 47...then 51 - 53....downside further is 40 - 42.75...then 36.50

hoping to get an air pocket video up later...ideal trades will happen at the extremes using the 45.50 - 47 as a magnet
sorry gang...one of the casualties of doing this and trading...thin Blue line is vwap for today...thinner red line above is first deviation off of the cummulative vwap...one of a few reasons I had 47 as part of my number zone...

sorry Nick..didn't mean to mess ya up

no more trading for me and just covered at 45.25.....remember I'm only looking at trading at extremes and looking at 45 - 47 area as targets...

in other words, I missed all the down move today and I'm ok with that..
1346 is the median line on the 15 min chart and the 100 period ema on the 5 min chart, so there is some resistance there. The 3 min prc bands are starting to point up, but the 5 min are still down
no problem bruce, paul figured it out

Originally posted by BruceM

sorry gang...one of the casualties of doing this and trading...thin Blue line is vwap for today...thinner red line above is first deviation off of the cummulative vwap...one of a few reasons I had 47 as part of my number zone...

sorry Nick..didn't mean to mess ya up

no more trading for me and just covered at 45.25.....remember I'm only looking at trading at extremes and looking at 45 - 47 area as targets...

in other words, I missed all the down move today and I'm ok with that..
Bruce,
Thanks for the vids, and revisiting the air pocket subject for those of us (me) that didn't have a good understanding. Liked the fact that you were trading through that second one, gotta give you credit for that.
a common theme has been to put in the lows early which is likely with a grind up anyway..so my thoughts are that Mondays lows are holding and fridays highs are too....now we are above todays vwap and weekly vwap...also overnight lows....seems more likely to go up but if folks are short than I'm wishing you a good trade...

yesterday was neutral day as was friday as per volume...so it seems more likely to push out the hour highs still

with all that babble and LOGIC it still wasn't enough for me to hold longs....confusion sets in
Glad u liked that I was trading through that second one.....I didn't like it...HA !! Hope it helps clarify but ask questions as it can be a powerful concept to grasp
Originally posted by bkay59

Bruce,
Thanks for the vids, and revisiting the air pocket subject for those of us (me) that didn't have a good understanding. Liked the fact that you were trading through that second one, gotta give you credit for that.
Originally posted by BruceM

Glad u liked that I was trading through that second one.....I didn't like it...HA !! Hope it helps clarify but ask questions as it can be a powerful concept to grasp
Originally posted by bkay59

Bruce,

I like it too. Thank you Bruce... that was the part I had problem yesterday
Took half off at 1344.50 ,plus 1.5 there holding the balance for now
nice koolio!!
well, really a countertrend trade, but a win is a win!... just hit 1344.00 but i was hoping for at least 1343.50... now ill have to watch it close
I'm out, it did not cross the 200 moving avrage on a 60 mnt. chart