ES 1/11/13

gm, numbers i am looking at this am

above: 68, 71.5 (on high), 73.5-74.5, 76.75-78

below: 61.25-63.5 (poc, vpoc, vah and lvn all in that range), 56, 49-50, 44-46

as it stands, we are currently above value so if we were to test that 61.25-63.25 from above and reject it then my higher targets are likely....

if we fail at that area then the mid 50s area is likely to be visited again, with and outside chance of getting back to the low 50s

good luck
Thanks Nick, not really in the game today. Got a meeting,but will watch the open. May get back a little later to see how things are shaping up.Looks like that 58 area below may be attractive (volume) if it ventures that low.
Thanks Nick, not really in the game today. Got a meeting,but will watch the open. May get back a little later to see how things are shaping up.Looks like that 58 area below may be attractive (volume) if it ventures that low.
Oops, discount double tap
here is what I posted on the other thread

had to revise my magnet price down a bit for today - Friday...now it is 66.50...so all the On volume is near yesterdays close...I'd like to see a push below 65 to set up the long if we open and don't print the 66.50 first

ideal short will be above 68 ....both trade ideas will work better if we don't print 66.50 first in the day session

secondary support is 62.75

pitbull zones should work well today
i think we have no edge...especially us faders until we get above 68 or below 65 and now that we have traded back and forth through the 66.50 multiple times we need to be more cautious

ideal would be to see if we can get a minus 2.5 nunber that runs out the O/N low to look for longs
Bruce, good call on the rotation back up yesterday. I missed a good trade above Wednesdays high. I had a resting order to go long but it never came back to me and I wasn't going to chase.
Gotta go for a while, I'll be back later. Maybe we'll have some structure to consider. May the force be with you!
safer to look for longs now that O/N low and minus 2.5 has traded...secondary support is down there too
my longs are starting at 63.25...what is last weeks highs ? yesterdays support ? where are the pitbull numbers?
looking to get more agressive at the minus 4 down here into our secondary support number of 62.75...I like this zone so far but we still haven't got the long reaction I 'd like to see
hope it works out for u Bruce...i am out rest of the pm

thanks for all the contributions this week