ES 3-15

magnet is 1555 today.....I like the 59 - 61 zone above for shorts and the 50 - 51 zone below for buys....agressive buys would be at 53 which is the VA low from yesterday ...otherwise it is best not to initiate at 1555
So pitbull is out for today?

right now haven't hit minus 4, you would not be interested in a move to the Open 54.50 for a pitbull buy?
I'm buying the minus 2.5 to target the open but will not add or buy that volume node.....at 1555
Originally posted by PAUL9

So pitbull is out for today?

right now haven't hit minus 4, you would not be interested in a move to the Open 54.50 for a pitbull buy?
and let me add that I am skeptical of these longs too...just don't trust that low volume zone from 50 - 51
OK Thanks

'don't trust' that low volume at 50-51?

don't feel obliged to respond while your in position, but what makes that LV area less than 'trustable'
when in doubt ALWAYS use your closest target to exit and then trail runners....see how the open was 54.50 and the magnet was 1555...so holding for that extra two ticks would have been costly

I will look one last time on the long side and then calling it a day...all the volume today falls right at the VA low from yesterday...so a good long should target that first now...at 53.25

we are in the minus 4 - 5.5 zone..old gap and LVN is here now...be cautious....it's friday and we already rejected the magnet once..
we need to see the longs get out of the VA and highs of Wednesdays trade...that gets us outside the Bracket highs too...otherwise we may have some trouble lifting out of here
I'm trying for the 52 air pocket first and having some difficulty down here...then that VA low////

poc from wednesday is 1548 so hoping that will not be a magnet
Paul,

yesterday we broke out of those 51 bracket highs and all we could get was a small range consolidation day.....that is not signs of good active BREAKOUT action....I would have like to have seen an elongated profile and a BIG range attracting lots of participants if I was a breakout trader....not some wimpy consolidation day.
Originally posted by PAUL9

OK Thanks

'don't trust' that low volume at 50-51?

don't feel obliged to respond while your in position, but what makes that LV area less than 'trustable'
not giving my long idea too much more time as I want it to get above that bracket high and hold..doesn't seem to be happening yet...concern is hour range ending is closing in too..so this needs to get going otherwise I'm gonna get out
OK,
thanks for insight.
that's me done at 52.25...they seem to be rejecting the LVN below but I have no ammo and no good place for stops...hour range is here again

YUCK !!!