ES Thursday 9-26-13

a quick frame out and time for my morning tea.....
No video below? Try this link: thursday_9-26.swf

feels like they could move it one way or another after all the chop yesterday

if we move i will be using the numbers i outlined yest (82.25 gap, 79-80.5, and 75)

above, not much different from what bruce mentioned in his video....onvpoc at 89 goes well with yest vpoc at 88, so that is the main acceptance zone...84.5-86.5 i will use as support (yest rth low, yest val low, yest close)...above that, 91 and 93.25 (onh) are important but in my opinion the 95-97.5 area is a bit thicker and could be the goal if we hold yest lows...above that 701 is pretty important and could open the door to 06-07.5

good luck
we rejected that 88-89 area right from the get go....tick completely above zero and a/d lines around initiative levels, so i am careful on shorts till that 95-97is area

only thing not convincing is volume is weak realtive to the average, not the case when big boys are involved
Thx Nick and Bruce for your analysis
Looks like they touched the NVPOC of Tuesday at 1697.00. will they push thru or will that hold?
that worked well (not gonna post a specific trade so nobody gets upset)...although those swing highs at 91 and 93.25 were resistance ex- ante i felt they would wanna drive it to that 95-97.5 zone above, since that is where all the volume is from recent action...taht and the internals kept me out of trouble shorting the lower resistance zones...ideal trade would have been to get long but i was hoping for a pb to the gap fill area/val/onl to get long...nothing is perfect unfortunately

Originally posted by NickP

feels like they could move it one way or another after all the chop yesterday

if we move i will be using the numbers i outlined yest (82.25 gap, 79-80.5, and 75)

above, not much different from what bruce mentioned in his video....onvpoc at 89 goes well with yest vpoc at 88, so that is the main acceptance zone...84.5-86.5 i will use as support (yest rth low, yest val low, yest close)...above that, 91 and 93.25 (onh) are important but in my opinion the 95-97.5 area is a bit thicker and could be the goal if we hold yest lows...above that 701 is pretty important and could open the door to 06-07.5

good luck
Sorry to hear that someone gets upset by posting specific trades. I felt that I learned a lot by watching Bruce manage his trades.
Nick, your analysis was correct, that's good enough for me. Nice trade
one other thing, look how the character of the tick has changed (2nd panel from below), even as we were hitting the highs....that's what u want to see

Click image for original size
es1m
i did not post the trade in real time (although i had posted a plan to take the trade)....i thought it was fair and have, since, decide not to talk in detail abt trades i did not mention live

Originally posted by ackwired

Sorry to hear that someone gets upset by posting specific trades. I felt that I learned a lot by watching Bruce manage his trades.
Originally posted by ackwired

Wired, I think the issue surrounding trades is that posting after the fact ruffles some feathers and may be perceived (by some) as fiction. I know it is difficult to post and trade simultaneously. I personally respect and can find value in any information posted.
they seem to be trying to get this to one time frame up off our key middle number of 87.50....that is a good sign for us longs but we also know that they will eventually test a bracket low and haven't done so yet.......

so a conflict for me while trying to hold something...this is now 4 th higher or matching high in a row...so we may be getting close to those who will try for the bracket test....this 91 - 92 is rough area as it also todays midpoint....