ES Tuesday 10-1-13

not a great read today.......they will get at least one of those POC's but which one...?

agressive buy zone will be at 74.50 - 76.....better zone is at 70 - 71

sell zone is 81 - 82 as agressive because of Fridays poc above....tuff areas this morning...I'll be trading lighter as too much congestion in here
No video below? Try this link: tuesday_10-1-13.swf

we are set to open inside the VA of yesterday......so better to wait for extremes I think
87 - 88.75 should in theory be a good zone to try small sells..
they are trying to form two sets of single prints and this second set is from the IB break away.....but my sells will be trying to get back to 84.50...that old poc and O/N highs....all those who sold that got smoked so their buys to exit help push market up a bit..they may still need to see what is above 87.50 ..hope not
i think they eventually want to push it to 89-90....lots of volume there from the past few sessions and those naked poc and vpoc right there

above that i have 92.5-93.5
u may be right Nick but so far the volume disappeared once we hit the 87 line
I'm averaged in at 87.50......will watch 89.50 if it prints.....two sets of singles on the charts now.....I missed my exit by two ticks earlier...was gonna bring target to 85 but didn't pull the trigger
85.50 is first target..single right below....they probably won't make this easy on me
yes, was looking at that volume bruce, and we just sort of hit a tick exhaustion kind of read into that higher area (> 1000)...might have been it or there could still be a small push higher to create the neg tick divergence...either way, i think shorts are in order from here

Originally posted by BruceM

u may be right Nick but so far the volume disappeared once we hit the 87 line
this has been 90 minutes up with no breather on the 30 minute...everyone is watching fridays highs close now...including me...!!

don't want to be foolish or stubborn..us sellers want to see some impulse down soon or we will bail on shorts
once again I am two ticks off from a target......all the buyers want to really keep it above the center of fridays Bell and us sellers want price to pull back into the bell...I'm not really sure who is winning this battle at the upper edge yet !!
Originally posted by NickP

i think they eventually want to push it to 89-90....lots of volume there from the past few sessions and those naked poc and vpoc right there

above that i have 92.5-93.5
.... Hope so Nick...
Click image for original size
es 12 13 30 min 1012013
Originally posted by koolblue

1692.25-2.50 is a buy imho....
...ooops meant 1682-2.50 of course... have a great last hour guys... See ya.