ES Thursday 10-10-13

areas I'm watching today
No video below? Try this link: Thursday.swf

small sells off 76...will try for vpoc at 72 area but will look for something to come off at 73.75
big volume divergence but once again I am not convinced we are catching a good high
right into that 76.5 from the chart i posted...my sell order was waiting there for them :)

71.5 should be tested again
Had one too Nick, but chickened out... good for you!
scaling 71.5...o/n high at 68.25 is next for me

Originally posted by NickP

right into that 76.5 from the chart i posted...my sell order was waiting there for them :)

that 71.5 is strong as bull :)..new highs will stop my runners

scaling 71.5...o/n high at 68.25 is next for me

that was a classic.....the center of the bell to the edge..way to go !!
I'd have to see it over 80 to try again.....that last sell made a break even day into a winner for me...not a killer day but better than losing
i missed the 80 short but if anyone is I would make sure I took something off at 77....in front of the center of the bell........one edge to the center...good luck
i wanted 81-81.5...even though i had 79.5 marked on that chart i posted, i decided not to go for it...all this 79.5-81.25 is imo the amalgamated (is that a word?) area between the upper edge of the top bell curve from 10/7 and the lower edge of the top curve from 10/4...that is why i had 79.5 also in the chart in addition to that 81-81.25 bruce mentioned in his video....but no trade for me....the vpoc of the curve from 10/4 is 82.75 and there is an open gap at 84.75, so i am thinkiing at this point if a sell in taht 82.75-84.75 zone is not a better sell given how close we tested to 81s on this push up...

Originally posted by BruceM

i missed the 80 short but if anyone is I would make sure I took something off at 77....in front of the center of the bell........one edge to the center...good luck
wow, they took the trip right to the upper edge of that beel curve from 10/4 (and an untouched upper edge of the curve from 10/2)...ripping through the nvpoc at 82.75 and filling the gap at 84.75...that's what hours of balancing will do to you...

86-87.5 was a zone i had on the chart, bu i was not here to trade it...and might have not done it even if at my desk...we know how this trend days end...usually making highs (or lows in down days) in the last 30m