ES Friday 10-25-13

Two videos today...one showing the Automatic Line Generator Method...or affectionately know as the A.L.G.M.... Ha ! .second video covers the profile to just confirm the areas and the daily bar
No video below? Try this link: friday_part_one.swf

No video below? Try this link: friday_part_2.swf

i have 45.5 bruce for yest vpoc
thanks Nick
I think the sell side is much more aggressive just for the plain reason that we have been holding above all these POC's and a bull market may want to end the week on it's highs.......so I will be more cautious on the sells above yesterdays highs into that 51.25 area if they push it that way first in RTH...will be using 51.25 - 53.50 as a zone to hunt the shorts

Overnight so far is also completely with YD range as I type......so even more concern about break away potential...it' won't stop me on the sells but I will trade that side lighter
here's what i am seeing

this looks poised for a breakout after nq keeps making all time highs...will be extra careful given taht it is friday and they proly want thte new all time high headlines on the 7 o' clock news !

Click image for original size
es2mbar
buying into the 48 - 49 zone to see if i can get On high and new highs
oh how perfect...taking something at 51.25....that is first key number
came all out and looking for shorts up in here...can't S/reverse..just not quick enough..shorting 50.75,,,,I'm probably late
trying for new lows back to zone and VPOC of On
TRYING TO GET TO 49 EVEN.... I realize this is against the trend
report coming
i don't bruce....they are there because i have it on all my charts (just simple macd and rsi indicators) but i just don't pay attention to them...sorry

Originally posted by BruceM

nick can you explain how you u use your indicators in the lower panels...?
Originally posted by NickP

here's what i am seeing

this looks poised for a breakout after nq keeps making all time highs...will be extra careful given taht it is friday and they proly want thte new all time high headlines on the 7 o' clock news !

Click image for original size
es2mbar