ES Wednesday 10-30-13

most important areas to me....

current On high and R2 and O/N vpoc 1772- 1773.25.....I'll be selling into 71.75 anytime after 9 a.m.

weekly R2 and yesterday close and highs 1767.25 - 1768.50...I'll be buying into this anytime after 9 a.m but will need to see 67.25 print again in O/N session first...not 68.50

VA high, daily pivot, O/N low and POC 64.75 - 65.75

Current O/N midpoint is also close to R1 today...I am using that as a target only in RTH...midpoint should print today in RTH
For fifty bucks I'll show you haw to lose three outta four
it is full of crooks out there bruce...are u on twitter btw? that place is infested with guys trying to sell the holy grail
oh well..I lasted 20 minutes in there....same old sales pitch that I've heard since the dawn of webinars........"he's here to help me make money "...what a swell guy !
Will trade for food?....lol
no , I don't "do " twitter...but thanks for the warning......Paltalk was my thing about 6- 7 years ago
Originally posted by NickP

it is full of crooks out there bruce...are u on twitter btw? taht place is infested with guys trying to sell the holy grail
didn't mean to sound like I was bashing twitter...I have no experience on it...I'm sure it can be a great way of delivering information if you get wired into someone who knows their stuff
I'll pay that and just trade the opposite...we have ourselves a deal
Originally posted by bkay59

For fifty bucks I'll show you haw to lose three outta four

Hey KB. Good to see your posts. VO and I have been trying to contact you. I can't figure out how to PM you on this any more.

PWD
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

Hey KB. Good to see your posts. VO and I have been trying to contact you. I can't figure out how to PM you on this any more.

PWD
my email is [email protected]
Prest - go to upper right and that thing next to the "$" sign...in "profile".......you will see the message feature, inbox etc
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

PWD
sorry for the video PT but typing that out would have been too complex for my simple brain........also what is fisher indicator...? I will search on line for the answer too....don't expect you to do ALL my work..
No video below? Try this link: questions_for_PT.swf