ES Wednesday 11-6-13

heres how I have it....My market profile chart may have an incorrect volume POC.......so it looks like the single prints I mentioned at 58 go well with the VPOC at 58.25...so a key number if that data is correct...Can someone confirm that VPOC? 68.25 is R2 today..forgot to say that
No video below? Try this link: wednesday.swf

trying to sell 1769.00..Tight stop
62-64 key off the open...top of the 4 day balance held and off to the races...this is going for that 70.5 and 73 imo
news sells starting at 69.50..we are in selling tail.....we know last weeks high is close buy and an obvious spot for them to try and push so we may need to average in...trying for 67.50..ON high
I want them to get back into VA highs and selling tail edge from 10-30...tricky here
I think you have it right Nick...my plan is to add in at 71.75 if it prints....keeping this small up front for the reasons u mentioned
if this is a true high volume breakout they really shouldn't even come back to the O/N high and stay too long there...that will be the "Tell" for us shorts
right....watching the tick too...holding above zzero till now but starting to poke below

Originally posted by BruceM

if this is a true high volume breakout they really shouldn't even come back to the O/N high and stay too long there...that will be the "Tell" for us shorts
changing plan and will just stop out if they make new highs now.....then try again into the 71.75 and 73...if this second 30 minute period can't get that On high then it is better to take loss and not avergae in on the way up
taking something at 68...forgot R2 is right here at 68.25
well the little initial move from 1770.00 to 1768.25 has its equality ratio at 1766.50..seems a stretch but i will also lower my stop to 1770.50 for a small 1.5 handle risk....
let's see if we can catch a breakout of this narrow range in this last hour of trading