ES Thursday 1-16 -14

heres my basic plan...good luck today !!
No video below? Try this link: Thursday_1-16.swf

patience is rewarded I believe
nice pop into 39....stop on my 2 runners is at 37 ....otherwise will try for gap close fill and 42....a lucky break...they owed me this after torturing me yesterday.
I believe we torture ourselves, the market is playground that makes that happen.
took one runner out at 41....this is too much too soon and I don't trust that 39.50 - 40...they may retest down again and I want to take the money out....one runner left with stop at 38.50...so I will either get the 42 test or be stopped at 38.50....nothing else for me today.....hope all do well from here

thanks for viewing the video sharks
Thumbs up Bruce
nice trading and glad to see u back..i hope others return too..
thanks Duck...I'm gonna just stick to the first 90 minutes or less for awhile ...just got stopped out on last runner...I usually don't like to chase but when I saw price firm up once yesterdays lows and the O/N low was run I thought it was worth a try...I think they are still watching that single print from yesterday with 38.50 as it's edge...need to hold above there still.......the reality for me now is there are just too many numbers in this 38.50 - 40 area......so not really sure what to expect...and my motto of "the first test is the best test" is already done...

we could just be shaping up to another neutral day which I would consider yesterday to be...sometimes it is just too confusing to even trade.....

logically we are unable to hold above yesterdays VA lows so value is building lower.....so many will expect us to sell off and go break to new lows....too much chop for me and I'm not sure if logic will help us today....good luck if you stay and play