ES Wednesday 6-11-14

a bit distracted this morning but here are my thoughts...
No video below? Try this link: wednesday.swf

you are correct apk....just not enough of a good close and still above the gap area..and so close to IB low and breakdown point...the 30 minute closes isn't perfect...sorry about the data error......sometimes I type fast and mix up chart points with my fills too...glad u r following it though
wasn't trying to call you out or anything like that Bruce...i know you have had data issues in the past so only pointing it out for comparison purposes...i am still holding my last set of runners looking for 38.5ish...willing to sit with them given taht the range is so tiny...worst case they get taken close to where they were originated

Originally posted by BruceM

you are correct apk....just not enough of a good close and still above the gap area..and so close to IB low and breakdown point...the 30 minute closes isn't perfect...sorry about the data error......sometimes I type fast and mix up chart points with my fills too...glad u r following it though
I'm glad u r keeping me honest...thanks !! I don't want anyone to be confused
a summary of 30 minute closes and the conflicts that messed with my head today...also what I think may happen from here.....
No video below? Try this link: brief_summary.swf

picking at small longs off of 44 area....don't want to see 42.50 close again,,,,,Ideally I'd like to see a close way beyond IB highs and that 45.25 ledge.....tuff time and structure to trade with volume still building lower....high risk in general...this will be last trade campaign today.....need to see one time framing hold too
nice video Bruce, thanks....btw, i had the open for the day at 43...i wonder why data different data sources can't even manage to get the same day's open...
could just be my IB data..perhaps someone else can confirm...sometimes my MP charts paints the open strange but my bar chart shows 42.75 also
I had the open at 1943.00 as well Bruce.

Nice mid day video
thanks...U guys win,..On my Market delta it paints the open at 42.75 but when I bring up a chart directly in IB the open is 43 like yours...I guess my MD is a bit slow on this machine...another reason not to hold out for the last tick ( especially like a plus or minus 4 ), to use market orders and not be too concerned about a tic or two off on closes.....thanks for the help guys... I appreciate it !!
Fully customizable trading DOM for Ninja Trader users www.9gsoftware.com
I have it but not using it at this time still working out some issues.

They have you tube videos to explain how to configure it etc.

Not cheap for may be of use for some.
wow it sure is easy to look at the left side of the chart...I'm not digging this webinar so far....