ES Thursday 11-20-14

Today's band. We are already at the lower 1/2 bands as I type

Click image for original size
iv112014
how I see it and I think 38 - 39 is magnet price in RTH as long as we open under it.....
No video below? Try this link: thursday.swf

taking something at YD lows and will try to hold 2 for higher but coming back to 35.50 will take these runners
all out at 39.75
notice how when we opened in between the .5 and 1 sd band down that they went for one of the bands right away....you can use your opening rnage and do breakouts of that when we open right in between the two bands like that...we also opened out of value
gonna look for small shorts at 40.75 - 42 area....these are small as I got lucky with On long and not looking to give much back
Time VA from YD at 41.75 and volume VA at 41
Meant to say VAL
42.5 is half gap so i would look for them to tag that...i have a 43-45 area so goes well with that

Originally posted by BruceM

gonna look for small shorts at 40.75 - 42 area....these are small as I got lucky with On long and not looking to give much back
forced to take something off at 39.50...as vpoc is here again and this is magnet today so far..
That is a really good note. Thanks!

Originally posted by BruceM

notice how when we opened in between the .5 and 1 sd band down that they went for one of the bands right away....you can use your opening rnage and do breakouts of that when we open right in between the two bands like that...we also opened out of value
Thanks Bruce