ES Monday 1-12-15

Good morning to all. Here are today's bands. Good luck to all and hope everyone has a great week!

Click image for original size
iv011215
look at the matrix (the laddr) very thin thin thin
they might try closing the gap to 20 (the close of 1/7)
for me my last one is done at 29 even....no more trades for me today.....yes new kid...note how pitbull pushed slightlly above last fridays poc and hit daily pivot and sold off....weakness on Friday spilled over..........don't think they will just drop through that 29 but if they do keep selling then good odds they will come back up for it from below...that is how greenies from RTH work
geee... looks like someone came to party... too bad i could not look into the future and hold for a bigger move... got out of my sole contract at 38
now if the probabilities work then we should see two daily pivot numbers today...so the 24 should come
no...I think that is the wrong attitude...because the bigger moves don't happen enough........u need to train yourself to be happy with consistent wins and then build up contracts so u can sometimes get the big win with runners only...just my two cents.......it is these bigger moves off the open that cause people to hold on too long the next time....and the next time the odds don't bode well for such a run off the open...
Originally posted by NewKid

geee... looks like someone came to party... too bad i could not look into the future and hold for a bigger move... got out of my sole contract at 38
it is frustrating when trading just the 1 lot because i had to get out way too early to protect profits and could not take advantage of this huge move...
and I would expect a retest of 28.75 again......not trading anymore ////just babbling about an expectation I have based on greenie function....don't even know when it will happen...but should happen TODAY....LOL
Originally posted by BruceM

no...I think that is the wrong attitude...because the bigger moves don't happen enough........u need to train yourself to be happy with consistent wins and then build up contracts so u can sometimes get the big win with runners only...just my two cents.......it is these bigger moves off the open that cause people to hold on too long the next time....and the next time the odds don't bode well for such a run off the open...

thanks. i agree and i am trying to be very patient. the runners are the ones that would help me grow but i first need to learn to crawl before i can walk or run..
thanks again for keeping me in line..
yes...I under stand and that is your biggest obstacle.....I turned my trading around when I was able to trade more contracts but that is tricky part......unfortunately u can only so much with one contract ......but please just practice taking good trades...as your confidence grows...so should your account....then u can trade more contracts....

it is frustrating when trading just the 1 lot because i had to get out way too early to protect profits and could not take advantage of this huge move...
thanks for that note Bruce. i have not heard of this magazine. will look into it..