ES Wednesday 1-14-15

expecting some bullishness coming in towards late in the week. Thursday and Friday are statistically bullish days...but as usual will really only be trading my lines but would like to get some longer term SPY shares put back on....l.had some free time this evening ..this is how my lines look....most important for any bullish cash is getting and closing above Mondays bell curve......On this chart the cyan color is what is currently happening for Monday and Tuesdays trade combined, the developing week.........you can see how we have some lines generated from Tuesdays trading that coincide with levels from Mondays bell curve ...so 2019 - 2025 becomes a big area to watch as we move forward from here regardless of when we get back to those prices...closest greenies are at 1995 area and 1988 area...then one way up at 2047 !!!

Click image for original size
numbers

official single prints from an Mp chart are at 30.50 and 37.50 but we also spent very little time at 22.75......

here is how the Vix chart seems to be coiling

vix
Picture of the day.
Bruce, I am in agreement with all of your zones except i also have another greenie from Monday at 27 that we blew through today. Also the weekly pivot is there at 26.75. That is the only additional line I have

011415prechart
For some reason I had the wrong value of Closing price in the bands. Here is the corrected version.

iv011415
FWIW,
Gap guy says a gap down (with the conditions he tested/filtered for) is bullish for a gap fill (

me, could start a move higher
based on 365 days 85 is pretty close to 90% probability of moving higher and 252 days it is 87% so that does bode well for gap close..
i expect them to at least get back to the greenie at 97-98
against my better judgement, i decided to take a trade in O/N because the market is so overextended. i am long at 90, with plans to add at 85 if needed with a target of 97 in mind...
here is why I am trying longs off 84 - 87 this morning......look at that bell..!
No video below? Try this link: watch_85_-_87.swf

thanks Bruce. as usual, i am front running it at 90, lol but optimistic it gets up there into the 95-97 zone
starting small longs at my 88.75 greenie even though 85 - 87 is my key zone to be watching this morning...will try to get back to 90.50...this is overnight so high risk in general
not sure why u continue to play in On session...........r u afraid to miss a move ? Not trying to be rude but until u master RTh I wouldn't go near O/N session unless u are confident in ability to make up On losses..........I speak from experience and say that only out of kindness
Originally posted by NewKid

thanks Bruce. as usual, i am front running it at 90, lol but optimistic it gets up there into the 95-97 zone
remember..I would never let myself be blinded by a probability...if we close strong i will be buying spy position...regardless of possible weekly low retest....( it's ahigh probability when we leave the singles at a breakdown anyway)......Thursday and Friday of Jan expiration week has a bullish slant ....

as a short term trader ( except for spy 0 i only trade my lines and everything else is just a bonus