ES Wednesday 10-05-16

ON inventory is fairly balanced. If anything, it might be a little short even though we are currently above YD's close. There were almost 3 volume bells to YD's profile as can be seen in the picture with 42.5, 48.75 and 56 being the centers of those bells. We are currently trading around the center of the middle bell so I am going to be cautious at the open. Key LVN is at 45.5 which is also a couple of tics from the O/N mid. Also the current price is this week's VWAP so it is almost a coin toss on the direction for me at this time.

Click image for original size
dailyvolrth
i am prepared to hang into my short for a little while longer. i will add to it if we keep moving up but i am not liking this short a whole lot right now. market is very tentative at the moment
my low time 54 marked with arrow from yesterday and thin red line on todays data...scaling at 52.25......small ranges equal small first targets and also small losses
Click image for original size
lowtime
51.50 and then 49 are secondary targets but this can go either way ( as it always can)..new highs will steal my runners and stop me out....not in the mood to watch this slow motion trade today...just don't have a great feel that I caught the swing high
53 is the 30 min VPOC, unsurprisingly....
that report messed me up jumping back in at 53.25....so runners got clipped.....I will buy new highs if they push it up again and will reverse my shorts
sorry that was too quick to post and have ANY meaning....took first target of 51.50 and trying to hold for that 49
out of that short now.... did not work as planned
back into the OR and trying to break down again.... make or break time for the shorts i feel
I keep reversing at worse and worse prices.....was long 54.50, then went back sort at 53......original shorts where in at 54
i have not seen you reverse so much in the past....

Originally posted by BruceM

I keep reversing at worse and worse prices.....was long 54.50, then went back sort at 53......original shorts where in at 54
out at target.......last will go for the R1 or will be stopped at 52.50 and my day is done......whew....glad it's over.....