ES Wednesday 11-16-16

Hitting into key support at 67 - 69 ...working on a video now........keep in mind gaps in data sit BELOW this zone...upper zone to watch will be 74 - 76...we may need to fill in low time area from Yesterday between these two zones....no migration of POC yesterday...see video when posted for some volume work and ideas today too

edit :with key volume spikes and context ideas

No video below? Try this link: wednesday.swf

for tomorrow I will be bullish! this is constructive for the bulls- if we dip overnight i will be a buyer-
expect us to mount 2185 tomorrow session
Palmer - well I can understand the breakout holding and consolidating in the spike but it is my experience that those gaps in the data need to get filled in and soon...is there something that you see that I don't ? naturally I would want to know what is a dip as defined to you and where woud you be getting long in overnight....I don't trade there except from early premarket trade usually after 8 a.m eastern but prefer it to be closer to 9 a.m.
dip would be to the 59 area- another scenario would be overnight to hit 81 and we head lower again tomorrow- that would put in a nice intermediate top -- yep I know gaps have to be filled but some gaps can be there for a long time-

i will post tomorrow before the open my game plan so you can see what I look at and trade around
cool...I'll be late tomorrow so perhaps u can kick off the thread for thursday
I should have been more clear...gaps in the data like those on today's video tend to fill faster then close to open gaps that can be seen easier on the charts by most people.......but I have no specific stats on how long gaps in the data take to fill....my guesstimate is 2- 3 days.....
Originally posted by palmer

dip would be to the 59 area- another scenario would be overnight to hit 81 and we head lower again tomorrow- that would put in a nice intermediate top -- yep I know gaps have to be filled but some gaps can be there for a long time-

i will post tomorrow before the open my game plan so you can see what I look at and trade around