ES Thursday 10-26-17

Video of areas....will post a hard copy in a minute....trading today to get back into upper edge of bell so 58 - 59 is key to me this morning as a target zone
No video below? Try this link: Thursday.swf

key bell curve that sellers would want to try and get back inside.....flip side would be buyers to test down into it and then reject and come out the top side of it again..
Click image for original size
tweekly
In general the best trades will happen quick.....it's always better to go for the quick money then wait around all day hoping for a move that may or may not come......I mention that as I have a buddy who loves the stats on the floor trader numbers and HE doesn't mind sitting his ass behind the computer to go for those....I'm not for that.....right now I'm researching this thing........anyone know where I can find value on it..? It comes from an old house that I stumbled upon via tax sale....some know I do some minor real estate dabblings....so this thing is a by product of that...it's marble and weights a ton....LOL...house is circa 1870's
Bruce the opening range is OR width +2 and +4 right just trying to confirm it. Thanks
WOW looks awesome. there may be antique evaluators.
Big Mike
why 66.5-76? i see gap fill above, and poor high and all time high made in Globex? thanks
Posted 10/8

I take trades on CL, GC or ES when there is a day close outside last months range, followed by a pullback (LH or HL) and continuation in the direction of the breakout. CL and GC are valid setups twice per month (each following their own pullback) ES is good for 3 times per month. 10 points, 10 points and the 8 points as the month gets a little long in the tooth. Because of the holiday I shortened the target to 8 points but put a stop in. Normally I trade this w/o a stop.

The GC trade on 10/5 gives an illustration.
opening range is first one minute bar of the day .....the plus and minus 2 and 4 are measures based off the opening price of the day
Originally posted by Padmaja

Bruce the opening range is OR width +2 and +4 right just trying to confirm it. Thanks
Contact your local Society of Appraisers, they are multi discipline appraisers.
Originally posted by BruceM

In general the best trades will happen quick.....it's always better to go for the quick money then wait around all day hoping for a move that may or may not come......I mention that as I have a buddy who loves the stats on the floor trader numbers and HE doesn't mind sitting his ass behind the computer to go for those....I'm not for that.....right now I'm researching this thing........anyone know where I can find value on it..? It comes from an old house that I stumbled upon via tax sale....some know I do some minor real estate dabblings....so this thing is a by product of that...it's marble and weights a ton....LOL...house is circa 1870's

Bruce - I ended up with a fancy chandelier which I didn't want in the house that I currently own and I took that to a couple of consignment stores in the back of a truck and asked their opinion about it and eventually left it with one of them. They take a hefty fee of 50% of the sale price but then the do have all the customers coming through the door and they do the work of selling it. I wonder if you could send that image to your local consignment stores? Mine sold within a few weeks.
Actual entry overnight last night was 2565.25 (next HH)
Originally posted by Padmaja

Big Mike
why 66.5-76? i see gap fill above, and poor high and all time high made in Globex? thanks
thanks....worth a try...I currently have the local marble carving studio researching it.( yes, I actually have one in the town the property is located).......they tell me it is grey marble and more than 80 years old.....they are waiting on a few "experts"
of the time period....fascinating stuff
Originally posted by day trading

Bruce - I ended up with a fancy chandelier which I didn't want in the house that I currently own and I took that to a couple of consignment stores in the back of a truck and asked their opinion about it and eventually left it with one of them. They take a hefty fee of 50% of the sale price but then the do have all the customers coming through the door and they do the work of selling it. I wonder if you could send that image to your local consignment stores? Mine sold within a few weeks.