ES Wednesday 11-29-2017

I have 2622 - 2623 as the key area to watch in Tuesdays Overnight and Wednesdays day session...
Why that area Bruce? I have 20.75 as single print?
that's where I see the volume that came in......and now it is current overnight low
Originally posted by Big Mike

Why that area Bruce? I have 20.75 as single print?
Got ya, thanks
u must get short for a retest of 26.50.....do it from 29 and above this morning....working on a video....naturally just my opinion
a video of why I am bearish today and key areas.....it seems that 2619 needs to be on the radar for future use...no way I could be long up here...will be selling short term calls on open today too
No video below? Try this link: wednesday_.swf

OR traders should use the R1 or the Pivot as ultimate targets today but get out slightly in front especially if we are at the plus/minus, 2 or 4 number
My average fill is 31.75 on short side but looking to improve that...no midpoint test, no test of YD highs but also took small OR high break trade......problem here is I know some may be trying to get that R1....plus 4 traders in range so I'm taking small long off and concentrating on shorts now
expecting a retest of 31.50 so in heavier above that R1
cool day so far but would still like to see probability of O/N midpoint and yesterdays highs play out
hey Bruce what's price do you have for O/N midpoint 24.50?
late in 2018 it will be my 20th year at the ES......my detractors will take this as boasting but I think the main reason I have survived is two fold

1) I'm out of my mind

and more importantly

2) I'm not a pig when it comes to the market - I have learned to strive to be consistent and I limit how often I beat myself up when I make bad trades or trading blunders

It's so easy to get into a " What if" mentality........what if I held and caught that huge trend? What if I traded with 10 times my normal comfortable size etc, etc? That will kill you !! Well, WHAT IF you tried to hold for a trend and traded 10 times your normal size and an adverse price shock hits...? Poof...you are done and back living in someones basement or on a friends couch !! It's not worth it !

Define yourself - For me it's "I am a short term trader that makes 95 % of his trades between 9:30 and 11:30 EST"

Here is my one and only option trade for the day
Click image for original size
options