ES 1-12-23

Click image for original size
daily look see
Bespoke
@bespokeinvest
·
5h
7 trading days into 2023, there are more Russell 1,000 stocks up 10%+ YTD (175) than there were for all of 2022 (166) on a total return basis.
The third leg of the 3 indicators ended today ,i believe. These show some very good odds for more to come this year! First Five Days Up, Our January Indicator Trifecta is Now 2-0 | Santa Claus Rally was up. 2 possible outcomes remain. Our January Barometer can be positive or negative. When all 3 were up next 11 months up 87.1% of times avg 12.3% full year 90.3% of times avg 17.5%. Courtesy Stocktraders Almanac
Click image for original size
hourly
Interesting reaction isn't it? Down hard at first blush, then recovering strongly.
even tho were on a 5 min sell signal, i believe bulls may win the day due to positve seasonals and cyles topping tomorrow
Buying 3883
LONG from 3983, risky but well see
stopped for a loss of 10.. trying again at 3964
Everything s going to sell signals so I guess I'm wrong again... will try to exit break even or better...too late stopped again
hold on.. im still alive , barely, i must be living right . i will exit one at 3874, and hold a runner.
Bespoke
@bespokeinvest
·
3h
Odds of a 25 bps hike at the next meeting now up to over 93%. Wonder if we'll see a bar to the left of 450 pop up by the end of January. (meaning lower than 4.50 )