Trading Challenge

If anyone is interested in entering a trading challenge for no money, only braggers rights? I'm open to any ideas on how this should be structured.
Sounds like a great idea for those inclined. If anyone wants to join you in doing this es professional trader then then I will volunteer to be judge of the challenge.

My suggestion would be for each contestant to email me their monthly summary statement at the end of each calendar month (or week if you guys want to do it more frequently) and I will work out the percentage return for each one and instead of showing the percetage results I can just rank all of the contestants. That way nobody has their absolute or percentage returns published - just how they did over that period compared to other contestants.
Wow, what a great response
Think I'll go back to Elite Trader where the bodies are breathing and the forum is robust.
A couple of traders responded to me in private that they were interested but are waiting to see if the format is acceptable to you. Basically a lack of trust in a new comer to the forum. You haven't established yourself yet.
I have an idea, "esprofessionaltrader" it was your idea at first so Y don't you structured it and see if we like to participate.
Hello. I have not posted much lately as I have been working as a consultant for The Albanian Futures Association.........we are moving to have the following contracts begin trading electronically soon:

Vodka Futures
Imported Vodka Futures
Turnip Futures
Child Laborer Futures
Clean Syringe Futures (Good to bring your own when having medical procedures done in my country!!!)
Antibiotic Futures (Livestock Use)
Antibiotic Futures (Human Use)
Antibiotic Futures (Mixed Use)
Landmine Futures (Manufacturing)
Landmine Futures (Removal)

We are also proud to announce that we are the first exchange to offer futures on counterfeit currency! Billions of counterfeit dollars are circulated through the world each year...............much of it printed right here in Albania! So now you can speculate on the value of not only real dollars, but fake ones as well. If you are a professional counterfeitor or a rougue nation seeking to undermine the currency of established nations, this is an excellent hedge opportunity for your operation.

As you can see, we are building an exciting and diverse marketplace.

But enough about me. In Albania, we do not have trading contests as such, although we occasionally fight with knives until one person dies. So this is interesting. However, I am curious why one who is a professional ES trader would want to bother?

The quality of these replies makes clear why Elite Trader dwarfs this forum in all respects.
I am sorry you feel my replies are not up to your standards. I humbly apologize. But, I still ask the question...........why would anyone bother?

Let me ask you a question, as you are a professional ES trader...........are you a highly successful trader who only trades off of 15 minute charts? Do you have a mentor who does not teach but may offer training to some people?

A little bit of research shows that es professional trader shares the same IP address as our old Con Man friend who has also frequented this forum by the name T Rex, DayWalker, undecidedtrader, max, and GypsyTom to name a few.

Please don't come back "es professional trader". Please stay at Elite Trader. Ironically I have enormous respect for the community at Elite Trader and so I don't wish you upon them but we don't need or want you here.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

A little bit of research shows that es professional trader shares the same IP address as our old Con Man friend who has also frequented this forum by the name T Rex, DayWalker, undecidedtrader, max, and GypsyTom to name a few.

Please don't come back "es professional trader". Please stay at Elite Trader. Ironically I have enormous respect for the community at Elite Trader and so I don't wish you upon them but we don't need or want you here.

day trading he is running out of con lines I personally didn't like the way he ask the question/offer...++ I don't like his bashing of this forum.
I agree inventor. I am also surprised that his style is tolerated on Elite Trader. They usually take the same attitude towards this type of person as we take here. It also amazes me that he keeps on coming back here. He gains nothing from being here and nobody has any respect for him. Perhaps he's a bored teenager with nothing else to do...?
quote:
Originally posted by es professional trader

Wow, what a great response
Think I'll go back to Elite Trader where the bodies are breathing and the forum is robust.

lol .... thanks for the amusement !

oh and 1 little favor, please make sure to throw down your little challenge to Jack and his team of clueless dreamers when you get there....looking forward to decoding his 15 page reply...