ES 12-22-08

INTERESTING OPENING COMING UP!
quote:
Originally posted by PDQ

Is there an 874.75 projection to the upside from here?

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

quote:
Originally posted by Margie

Show 11:45 mini cycle lo

excellent call on that low Margie !
PT both my charting platforms show same numbers...what fib ratio do you use for 3rd target?
quote:
Originally posted by pt_emini

quote:

Show 11:45 mini cycle lo

excellent call on that low Margie !

Thanks pt, but it's Kool work I just like to throw it out there when I think it might help.
flat 2nd @ 71
Thanks for the info....nice long scalp just now!
quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

Vo, Margie, pt or anyone, from the 11:12 L @ 73.75 to the 11:54 H @ 79.25 don't we get a projection to the 64.75 area unless 79.25 is taken out? TY - still trying to figure this out ...

pwd, I think you are referring to 10:12 ET to 10:54 ET, and this would not be a good projection because the movement is upwards and therefore would project a positive movement until the 73.75 was taken out and then becomes invalid but also this movement has a lot of "hesitation" so it would not be something we would use. I hope this helps.
quote:
Originally posted by pt_emini

quote:
Originally posted by PDQ

....or 873.25?

I get 872.75 for the 161.8% then 875.75 for the 261.8%

No Description Entered

Can you tell I'm playing with the new snapshot software...lol
PT fwiw I could not duplicate your 500T charts you posted in 12-19 thread...they were simlar but certainly not exact...prolly why are fib numbers are different
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

Vo, Margie, pt or anyone, from the 11:12 L @ 73.75 to the 11:54 H @ 79.25 don't we get a projection to the 64.75 area unless 79.25 is taken out? TY - still trying to figure this out ...

pwd, I think you are referring to 10:12 ET to 10:54 ET, and this would not be a good projection because the movement is upwards and therefore would project a positive movement until the 73.75 was taken out and then becomes invalid but also this movement has a lot of "hesitation" so it would not be something we would use. I hope this helps.

TY Margie. I am on CT and it seems most here are on ET so I screwed up the attempted translation. LOL Thanks for the clarification on what to look for on the cycles. Back to school ....
874.25 is the Horizontal line off the 30 minute chart.

161.8 Projection to 874.00<br><br>30 Minute horizontal line at 874.25

Channel & Horizontal Line at 874.25