ES short term trading 8-6-10

not too impressive...all that waiting for that

14.75 will be the number I'm watching , then the 1108 -1110 zone....waiting for day session

Hey MM...what is your plan...? do u exit at RTH open or wait
14,75 was key volume from this morning......trade above 16.25 will not be a good thing for us bears...they are filling in all this low volume...
looking for reversal but 1115.75 next if not here
You guys are still trading? Its Friday! Where is that Jack D. Bruce?

Now that was an uptick in volume and a close above VWAP.

Click image for original size
footprint 8062010
this is where the sellers came in strong before...lets see if they can show up again..nobody on the 1110 now either...low volume...blew through there..strong $ticks...hey Philoe....where r u man?

I need you to tell me that this is real buying and get out

I want the open!!
Yea where is he anyway?

Probably hiding out with Kool!

Originally posted by BruceM

this is where the sellers came in strong before...lets see if they can show up again..nobody on the 1110 now either...low volume...blew through there..strong $ticsk...hey Philoe....where r u man?

I need you to tellme that this is real buying and get out

I wantthe open!!
unfortunately my missed trades and then baby duty made me skip part of the day....so Lorn u r correct ...bad day and time...Thought sellers would show up quicker...don't like it...
that 1116 is low too and your chart shows that well Lorn...same at the 1110
Not a bad time for a little J.D.

unfortunately my missed trades and then baby duty made me skip part of the day....so Lorn u r correct ...bad day and time...Thought sellers would show up quicker...don't like it...
Hey Bruce,

I just got a copy of that Suri book on patterns you recommended.

Stellar stuff...thanks for the tip.

that 1116 is low too and your chart shows that well Lorn...same at the 1110
it always seems like these bursts on energy happen so well when a trade goes against you....

next week I'm going back to mornings only..of course if this goes down to the open range, the 07.50 and that ledge I'll be singing a different tune..ha....and of course I won't be able to hold for that...not likely

can't even print the 12.50 for me....amazing...yes, i'm ready for Johnny walker!!
I took that last loss at 16.25...it's one thing having losses, it's another having them on Friday...and many times posting trades makes the losses seem worse but they are what they are........

always something to learn the hints where there down when POC flipped...just didn't respond well...at least we have some good numbers from today