Falcon Day Traders

I believe this is the place in the forum it is ok to post about advisory services. Forgive me if this isn't, I don't want to seem like I am spamming but I do want to tell you about my service as it is relatively new.

[url]http://www.falcondaytraders.com[/url]

We offer a free trial for 5 Days. When you take it you get live commentary and calls from 7 AM Central Time to 4:00 PM Central Time.

I'll let the website describe about what we do. I've also tried starting a blog where you can ask questions about trading and read more about what we do. The blog is called 'Futures Trading Online' and you can find that at:

[url]http://futurestradingonline.blogspot.com/[/url]

It'd be nice if you posted questions and comments to the blog so I can build the blog up but the real way to see us is to take the free trial. Yes Falcon Day Traders is a service. I hope this post is ok.

Big Blue
thanks bruce and pt. ill log them down. if i cant do the statistics ill let pt fill in the blanks.

one knock against blue already. i sent 2 emails asking if he uses any indicators like rsi ema macd bollinger keltner waves stoch etc etc and no reply.

alright im armed and ready to go to the frontlines. if i dont make it back tell my wife i love her.

max
quote:
Originally posted by max

thanks bruce and pt. ill log them down. if i cant do the statistics ill let pt fill in the blanks.

one knock against blue already. i sent 2 emails asking if he uses any indicators like rsi ema macd bollinger keltner waves stoch etc etc and no reply.

alright im armed and ready to go to the frontlines. if i dont make it back tell my wife i love her.

max

Max, my sixth sense tells me you are Bruce's gimp planted to discredit the zoo. If so, come clean. The truth will set you free.
quote:
Originally posted by max

max

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

quote:
Originally posted by max

max

My sixthe sense is now on high alert. Why? Because Max has planted a "ty" on the cheek of Bruce and is focusing attention on Blue Falcon AND Bruce took the time to point it out as is it were evidence of not conspiracy. Classic setup con game. Sorry Max and Bruce, I'm fooled. You'll have to be a lot sharper than that to pull one over on the forum.

Bet your bottom dollar Max has bad things to say about Zoo and his observations during the trial.

Oh the humanity! You're busted.
You Zoo folks sure are paranoid....you are fooling nobody Aaron...I believe you have your shills here on this forum already....It doesn't matter what anyone reports either good or bad...you have given tradingzoo.com a bad name by not following through and your own evasive tactics, name calling and unprofessional behavior.....but we'll continue to have fun at the Zoo's expense...lol....doesn't hurt me any.....I personally think Max may have good things to say about both trials as the services offered are completely different styles....No offense to Max but I don't think a good review of the Zoo by him could ever undo the damage you have done the Zoo's website/rooms reputation.....especially after todays failure on your part to provide even one days worth of statements to match an "after the fact" trade on your part...Like I said before...If you could have proven me wrong you would have....I keep giving you opportunities but you just can't deliver the goods.......Must be low stress just paper trading...just admit it and move on...I guess those reveral fees that you are paid by the Zoo help pay the bills....Keep digging your hole.....<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ahk

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by BruceM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by max

max
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

My sixthe sense is now on high alert. Why? Because Max has planted a "ty" on the cheek of Bruce and is focusing attention on Blue Falcon AND Bruce took the time to point it out as is it were evidence of not conspiracy. Classic setup con game. Sorry Max and Bruce, I'm fooled. You'll have to be a lot sharper than that to pull one over on the forum.

Bet your bottom dollar Max has bad things to say about Zoo and his observations during the trial.

bruce with all do respect i don't like you or your style. when i came here i commented on the verbal abuse some people took causing them to split this scene. you and a few others nodded your heads in agreement. that lasted about as long as a new york minute. i read in amazement the nonsense request for a statement for one mans trade. why did you have to provoke and antagonize. you got an axe to grind and i dont want to become grist for your mill. i didnt come here for that crap and im not going to get dragged into it.

im outta here fellas. it dont matter anyway what anyone reports says you so why should i waste my time.

max

quote:

You Zoo folks sure are paranoid....you are fooling nobody Aaron...I beleive you have your shills here on this forum already....It doesn't matter what anyone reports either good or bad...you have given www.tradingzoo.com a bad name by not following through and your own evasive tactics, name calling and unprofessional behavior.....but we'll continue to have fun at the Zoo's expense...lol....doesn't hurt me any.....I personally think Max may have good things to say about both trials as the services offered are completely different styles....No offense to Max but I don't think a good review of the Zoo by him could ever undo the damage you have done the Zoo's website/rooms reputation.....especially after todays failure on your part to provide even one days worth of statements to match an "after the fact" trade on your part...Like I said before...If you could have proven me wrong you would have....I keep giving you opportunities but you just can't deliver the goods.......Must be low stress just paper trading...just admit it and move on...I guess those reveral fees that you are paid by the Zoo help pay the bills....Keep digging your hole.....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by max

max

Ok Max...this over-reaction has me convinced of my original suspitions...nice set up with Aaron...who are all these people who have left the forum? I forget......Let me type in the response you'd like to see from the forum ahead of time....." BRUCE you jerk you scared away another poster..you have really ruined this forum and I wish Guy would boot your butt outta here....." Ok there it is....so now everyone can add their comments......you may have been more convincing if you spent more time being interested in the other threads on this fine forum instead of focusing on the vendor related threads so much.....ok...you gotta go..bye...
Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by max

bruce with all do respect i don't like you or your style. when i came here i commented on the verbal abuse some people took causing them to split this scene. you and a few others nodded your heads in agreement. that lasted about as long as a new york minute. i read in amazement the nonsense request for a statement for one mans trade. why did you have to provoke and antagonize. you got an axe to grind and i dont want to become grist for your mill. i didnt come here for that crap and im not going to get dragged into it.

im outta here fellas. it dont matter anyway what anyone reports says you so why should i waste my time.

max

quote:

You Zoo folks sure are paranoid....you are fooling nobody Aaron...I beleive you have your shills here on this forum already....It doesn't matter what anyone reports either good or bad...you have given www.tradingzoo.com a bad name by not following through and your own evasive tactics, name calling and unprofessional behavior.....but we'll continue to have fun at the Zoo's expense...lol....doesn't hurt me any.....I personally think Max may have good things to say about both trials as the services offered are completely different styles....No offense to Max but I don't think a good review of the Zoo by him could ever undo the damage you have done the Zoo's website/rooms reputation.....especially after todays failure on your part to provide even one days worth of statements to match an "after the fact" trade on your part...Like I said before...If you could have proven me wrong you would have....I keep giving you opportunities but you just can't deliver the goods.......Must be low stress just paper trading...just admit it and move on...I guess those reveral fees that you are paid by the Zoo help pay the bills....Keep digging your hole.....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by max

max

talked to my 4 year daughter about this place. she urged me to rise above the noise, ignore folks who have no respect for others and fulfill my promise to post the trade from next weeks trials. i told her that made sense and she said i teach her manners and how to act. a real mutual admiration society.

i did get a reply today from kevin at blue. here it is.

Max,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. We were on a little bit of a vacation which we really needed after working quite hard last year. Hope you still are interested in the free trial and will join us on Monday. We do use technical tools but indicators such as Bollinger bands, Keltner, RSI, etc are not apart of our system. What we teach is how to identify the trend, how to identify where and when to trade into that trade in order to trade the high or the low of the day with statistical probability. If that sounds simple it is. If it sounds too simple I assure you it isn't. Our system takes two weeks of full time trading to understand all the details and intricacies of it.

As for documentation available. I'm sorry there isn't. That is why we offer you a free trial and you can take a second if you want. It gives you a chance to see trades live being called before the entry targets are hit. This will allow you to see real time how the trading system works. There is always a human element in trading and people will always have different results trading a system. Best for you to come and join us and see what you think. We did have one individual that made close to have a million dollars last year trading our system. You will have a chance to talk to him in the trial if you'd like.

Hope that answers your questions. Once again sorry for the delay. We are back and in full force now.

All the best,
Kevin
Administrator of Falcon Day Traders.

here is my reply. i havent heard back yet.

kevin,

thanks for the reply.

surely you must have some sort of documentation to back up the claims that are made on the website. cant you provide that? if not then i think you should take down from your website all references to win percentages, drawdowns and the like. to me it's all about credibility. i realize everyones results will vary but thats not really germaine to what I'm getting at. do you understand?

do the mentors/owners actually trade the calls made in the room?

what kind of size did this chap who made $1/2 million start out with?

thanks.

max

quote:
Originally posted by max

max

He still has not answered my question/comment on his blog or in this forum.
This is all old news to us folks here...we broke the scoop about a year ago so you folks from Elite are a bit behind schedule. We encourage people to ask the tough questions and get statements and don't fall for some flimsy one week trial etc....

now what I would really like to see is one of you Big Blue falcon bashers have the nerve to post a word document that summarizes the teachings..this way we could just point people here to pick up their free copy and save themselves thousands...you could rename it of course....any takers??? Would make a great New year gift!!...I need more egg nog!!
quote:
Originally posted by Lafcadio

This is irony for you...I have been writing on elitetrader.com informing all who want to learn the truth about Falcon Day traders what a scam it is. And on this page is a advertisement heralding 90% wins...what is the site?...non other than the infamous falcon fleece operation.

I was a member... I observed Mr. blue..."Mr Falcon", in all his glory ..rarely did I EVER WITNESS him making a winning call!!! If you have read thus far you know it is something he always promised to do...call live trades...He uses any excuse to escape doing that for a very real reason...His total ineptness and lack of any ability to trade profitably would be all too obvious.

For all those who come hear to find the truth about Falcon day traders...here it is...Falcon and Mr. blue are scam artist ...con artist...BS artist...say what you will. He cannot trade and hasn't a clue as to how to make a profit in the market. You would be better off reading Popular Mechanics than paying a nickel to this scoundrel. Be forewarned!!!