Falcon Day Traders

I believe this is the place in the forum it is ok to post about advisory services. Forgive me if this isn't, I don't want to seem like I am spamming but I do want to tell you about my service as it is relatively new.

[url]http://www.falcondaytraders.com[/url]

We offer a free trial for 5 Days. When you take it you get live commentary and calls from 7 AM Central Time to 4:00 PM Central Time.

I'll let the website describe about what we do. I've also tried starting a blog where you can ask questions about trading and read more about what we do. The blog is called 'Futures Trading Online' and you can find that at:

[url]http://futurestradingonline.blogspot.com/[/url]

It'd be nice if you posted questions and comments to the blog so I can build the blog up but the real way to see us is to take the free trial. Yes Falcon Day Traders is a service. I hope this post is ok.

Big Blue
heres the reply to my email. its disappointing because they dont provide backup to their claims made on their website. this strikes right through the heart of the issues discussed in The Proof of Fantastic Results thread. they would be better off not making claims if they wont back them up but thats not good marketing is it? sounds like theyre putting the burden on the individual to be successful but that doesnt get them off the hook to substantiate their posted performance does it? its kind of a double whammy because he admits the mentors trade the calls which COULD give another layer of comfort to the propsective buyer but that a real pipe dream in this case.

ill still take the freebie but me thinks this is a deal breaker no matter what i witness. perhaps the one half million dollar man will share his statements. he started with $300k so hes trading size i presume. what do you folks think?

The simple answers Max are, yes we do trade the calls made in the room. The gentleman that made close to $500K started with 300K. We don't provide documentation Max. It doesn't mean we don't feel confident in what we can do and it doesn't mean you can't judge for yourself whether we are as successful as we say we are. You will see the trading in action on Monday if you do join us. Last year when we started a pal talk room we had 30-50 people witness about six months worth of callls at a 90% accuracy. It really depends on your level of dedication though. If you aren't dedicated to working with us you may never be successful.

All the best,
Kevin
Admin FTD

quote:
Originally posted by max

talked to my 4 year daughter about this place. she urged me to rise above the noise, ignore folks who have no respect for others and fulfill my promise to post the trade from next weeks trials. i told her that made sense and she said i teach her manners and how to act. a real mutual admiration society.

i did get a reply today from kevin at blue. here it is.

Max,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. We were on a little bit of a vacation which we really needed after working quite hard last year. Hope you still are interested in the free trial and will join us on Monday. We do use technical tools but indicators such as Bollinger bands, Keltner, RSI, etc are not apart of our system. What we teach is how to identify the trend, how to identify where and when to trade into that trade in order to trade the high or the low of the day with statistical probability. If that sounds simple it is. If it sounds too simple I assure you it isn't. Our system takes two weeks of full time trading to understand all the details and intricacies of it.

As for documentation available. I'm sorry there isn't. That is why we offer you a free trial and you can take a second if you want. It gives you a chance to see trades live being called before the entry targets are hit. This will allow you to see real time how the trading system works. There is always a human element in trading and people will always have different results trading a system. Best for you to come and join us and see what you think. We did have one individual that made close to have a million dollars last year trading our system. You will have a chance to talk to him in the trial if you'd like.

Hope that answers your questions. Once again sorry for the delay. We are back and in full force now.

All the best,
Kevin
Administrator of Falcon Day Traders.

here is my reply. i havent heard back yet.

kevin,

thanks for the reply.

surely you must have some sort of documentation to back up the claims that are made on the website. cant you provide that? if not then i think you should take down from your website all references to win percentages, drawdowns and the like. to me it's all about credibility. i realize everyones results will vary but thats not really germaine to what I'm getting at. do you understand?

do the mentors/owners actually trade the calls made in the room?

what kind of size did this chap who made $1/2 million start out with?

thanks.

max

quote:
Originally posted by max

thanks bruce and pt. ill log them down. if i cant do the statistics ill let pt fill in the blanks.

one knock against blue already. i sent 2 emails asking if he uses any indicators like rsi ema macd bollinger keltner waves stoch etc etc and no reply.

alright im armed and ready to go to the frontlines. if i dont make it back tell my wife i love her.

max

See if you can objectively and scientifically evaluate the calls during the free trial. i.e. don't let any bias sway you while evaluating the system and try and report on it as if you were doing it for a 3rd party or employer.

Keep track of all calls with stops and targets and then summarize it at the end with win/loss percentages etc. Assuming that the week can be repeated over and over (which is not a fair assumption but you have nothing else to go on) you can extrapolate out to a year's worth of trading.
"90% accuracy" is a bold statement.

but when you think about it in our evaluation framework, does that mean a 90% win rate or something else, its a vague statement when you actually stop and think about it.
Max, although you and I never spoke before you signed on for a trial (which ws a condition to getting my trading statements if you needed proof of success), I will offer them to you, if you ask, because I sense you are genuinely seeking a prudent way to get into the trading business and not to undermine other's honest intentions. Please be advised that you will be compelled to sign a non-confidentiality agreement with respect to those statements which is not unreasonable given they are personal and not merely a spreadsheet of room calls.

Good luck and have fun at the trial. Also, I agree with your idea not trade the room calls with real money; instead, focus on what's happening and listen carefully to MP's afternoon lectures on what makes a trader successful. If you have any questions during the week, I'll do my best to answer them.

quote:
Originally posted by max

heres the reply to my email. its disappointing because they dont provide backup to their claims made on their website. this strikes right through the heart of the issues discussed in The Proof of Fantastic Results thread. they would be better off not making claims if they wont back them up but thats not good marketing is it? sounds like theyre putting the burden on the individual to be successful but that doesnt get them off the hook to substantiate their posted performance does it? its kind of a double whammy because he admits the mentors trade the calls which COULD give another layer of comfort to the propsective buyer but that a real pipe dream in this case.

ill still take the freebie but me thinks this is a deal breaker no matter what i witness. perhaps the one half million dollar man will share his statements. he started with $300k so hes trading size i presume. what do you folks think?

The simple answers Max are, yes we do trade the calls made in the room. The gentleman that made close to $500K started with 300K. We don't provide documentation Max. It doesn't mean we don't feel confident in what we can do and it doesn't mean you can't judge for yourself whether we are as successful as we say we are. You will see the trading in action on Monday if you do join us. Last year when we started a pal talk room we had 30-50 people witness about six months worth of callls at a 90% accuracy. It really depends on your level of dedication though. If you aren't dedicated to working with us you may never be successful.

All the best,
Kevin
Admin FTD

quote:
Originally posted by max

talked to my 4 year daughter about this place. she urged me to rise above the noise, ignore folks who have no respect for others and fulfill my promise to post the trade from next weeks trials. i told her that made sense and she said i teach her manners and how to act. a real mutual admiration society.

i did get a reply today from kevin at blue. here it is.

Max,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. We were on a little bit of a vacation which we really needed after working quite hard last year. Hope you still are interested in the free trial and will join us on Monday. We do use technical tools but indicators such as Bollinger bands, Keltner, RSI, etc are not apart of our system. What we teach is how to identify the trend, how to identify where and when to trade into that trade in order to trade the high or the low of the day with statistical probability. If that sounds simple it is. If it sounds too simple I assure you it isn't. Our system takes two weeks of full time trading to understand all the details and intricacies of it.

As for documentation available. I'm sorry there isn't. That is why we offer you a free trial and you can take a second if you want. It gives you a chance to see trades live being called before the entry targets are hit. This will allow you to see real time how the trading system works. There is always a human element in trading and people will always have different results trading a system. Best for you to come and join us and see what you think. We did have one individual that made close to have a million dollars last year trading our system. You will have a chance to talk to him in the trial if you'd like.

Hope that answers your questions. Once again sorry for the delay. We are back and in full force now.

All the best,
Kevin
Administrator of Falcon Day Traders.

here is my reply. i havent heard back yet.

kevin,

thanks for the reply.

surely you must have some sort of documentation to back up the claims that are made on the website. cant you provide that? if not then i think you should take down from your website all references to win percentages, drawdowns and the like. to me it's all about credibility. i realize everyones results will vary but thats not really germaine to what I'm getting at. do you understand?

do the mentors/owners actually trade the calls made in the room?

what kind of size did this chap who made $1/2 million start out with?

thanks.

max

quote:
Originally posted by max

thanks bruce and pt. ill log them down. if i cant do the statistics ill let pt fill in the blanks.

one knock against blue already. i sent 2 emails asking if he uses any indicators like rsi ema macd bollinger keltner waves stoch etc etc and no reply.

alright im armed and ready to go to the frontlines. if i dont make it back tell my wife i love her.

max

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

...you will be compelled to sign a non-confidentiality agreement with respect to those statements...

A "non-confidentiality" agreement? Do you mean an NDA (non disclosure agreement)? Or a confidentiality agreement? I think that a non-confidentiality agreement would allow him to do anything he wants with the statements... But I'm not a lawyer so perhaps the wording is correct.
Good catch Day. Yes, NDA. Thanks.
ahk thanks so very much for that generous offer. i still need to do what i gotta do first before i get that far but i may contact you if i have questions about what i see and learn in the room. you seem like an ethical guy and as i said when i started this journey i wont get involved without realworld proof. is there a chance you could send me the nda in advance in case my interest becomes serious? if not no problem.

im pleased you recognize me for what i am and not some part of another members paranoid conspiracy to discredit you the zoo blue falcon or any other trading advisory.

looking forward to the trial.

max
Max,

Thanks for the kind words.

I'd rather not send the NDA now. It's a document drafted by lawyers and it shouldn't interfere during your initial review and evaluation of the Zoo service. An old Chinese proverb says "The longest journey begins with the first step." That journey begins on Monday morning for you. Good Luck!

I'm glad AHK and Max have resolved their differences so fast . After all just 3 days ago AHK said the following regarding Max
quote:
Max, my sixth sense tells me you are Bruce's gimp planted to discredit the zoo. If so, come clean. The truth will set you free.

My sixthe sense is now on high alert. Why? Because Max has planted a "ty" on the cheek of Bruce and is focusing attention on Blue Falcon AND Bruce took the time to point it out as is it were evidence of not conspiracy. Classic setup con game. Sorry Max and Bruce, I'm fooled. You'll have to be a lot sharper than that to pull one over on the forum.
Bet your bottom dollar Max has bad things to say about Zoo and his observations during the trial.

And how does Max respond to the allegations by AHK.....here is his reply....
quote:
"bruce with all do respect i don't like you or your style. when i came here i commented on the verbal abuse some people took causing them to split this scene. you and a few others nodded your heads in agreement. that lasted about as long as a new york minute. i read in amazement the nonsense request for a statement for one mans trade. why did you have to provoke and antagonize. you got an axe to grind and i dont want to become grist for your mill. i didnt come here for that crap and im not going to get dragged into it.

im outta here fellas. it dont matter anyway what anyone reports says you so why should i waste my time.

max

What's missing here..? Gee he doesn't even defend the allegations made by AHK but he has no problem coming back at me...It's ok for AHK to say these things without even a comment from Max...How Strange!!!..These two are in on it...You will be wasting your time Max with the trial as your credibility is tarnished....you can blame me again if you wish to cry "foul" and decide to leave the forum...Aaron has other shills here anyway....Your credibility is gone in my eyes. And if you stay I don't care if you come back on here doing nothing but bad mouth the Zoo..doesn't matter at this point in time...Aaron (AHK)is trying to rebuild the tarnished reputation that he has brought to the Zoo and will stop at nothing and will manipulate in anyway he can. It's interesting that Blue Falcon ( who I wouldn't suggest as a vendor either) hasn't had the need to come on here and defend themselves like The Zoo has.....I guess they don't need the referal fee as bad
quote:
Originally posted by max

ahk thanks so very much for that generous offer. i still need to do what i gotta do first before i get that far but i may contact you if i have questions about what i see and learn in the room. you seem like an ethical guy and as i said when i started this journey i wont get involved without realworld proof. is there a chance you could send me the nda in advance in case my interest becomes serious? if not no problem.

im pleased you recognize me for what i am and not some part of another members paranoid conspiracy to discredit you the zoo blue falcon or any other trading advisory.

looking forward to the trial.

max

Max, I wonder who that could be?
This is all old news to us folks here...we broke the scoop about a year ago so you folks from Elite are a bit behind schedule. We encourage people to ask the tough questions and get statements and don't fall for some flimsy one week trial etc....

now what I would really like to see is one of you Big Blue falcon bashers have the nerve to post a word document that summarizes the teachings..this way we could just point people here to pick up their free copy and save themselves thousands...you could rename it of course....any takers??? Would make a great New year gift!!...I need more egg nog!!
quote:
Originally posted by Lafcadio

This is irony for you...I have been writing on elitetrader.com informing all who want to learn the truth about Falcon Day traders what a scam it is. And on this page is a advertisement heralding 90% wins...what is the site?...non other than the infamous falcon fleece operation.

I was a member... I observed Mr. blue..."Mr Falcon", in all his glory ..rarely did I EVER WITNESS him making a winning call!!! If you have read thus far you know it is something he always promised to do...call live trades...He uses any excuse to escape doing that for a very real reason...His total ineptness and lack of any ability to trade profitably would be all too obvious.

For all those who come hear to find the truth about Falcon day traders...here it is...Falcon and Mr. blue are scam artist ...con artist...BS artist...say what you will. He cannot trade and hasn't a clue as to how to make a profit in the market. You would be better off reading Popular Mechanics than paying a nickel to this scoundrel. Be forewarned!!!