A question for futures traders

I am curious to find out if anyone else thinks this could be a help to their trading.

My premise is that the market has 3 major groups of participants- Institutions, retail and speculators. The institutions are the biggest participants and move the market the most. Retail participants are the 2nd largest group and also are important to major moves. Speculators are traders like us that are trying to make money off the moves of the other two groups.

So, knowing what the institutions and retail people are can definitely be an advantage.

I think I have found a way to determine what the other 2 groups are doing in real time- I wonder if others think this would be helpful to their trading?

If this makes sense to others, my thought is to open room and share this info with others real time. This would not be for "newbies". It would be more for those that have a trading method and would like to increase their profitability. I'm not interested in calling trades but to provide, what I think is the "missing link" to profitable trading. This would not be an altruistic endeavor, if I can share it successfully with others I would end up charging for the service.

I am asking in this forum because I think the participants here act in a more professional and serious manner than most of the other trading forums. (Please don't prove me wrong)
No problem Jim kane criticism is health, I was gone a post this earlier but waited didn't wont to jump the gun Sotospeak. so here it goes,
TI Anon ask "I am curious to find out if anyone else thinks this could be a help to their trading. "I am curious to find out if anyone else thinks this could be a help to their trading."....." I think I have found a way to determine what the other 2 groups are doing in real time- I wonder if others think this would be helpful to their trading?"
well I don't know how long TI Anon is trading but I have 13,000 trading hours and let me tell you if you don't know that already, when the 2 other groups are making a move I have 10 serons to react and me personally I stay out. Now if the trend is establish and is moving on a orderly fashion well guess where I will be? exactly!
And in my opinion only the trading floor and "Squawk box" is the closes thing too knowing what is happening and that is my opinion and I could be wrong.......keep on testing...........
A point of clarification is needed.

If all I can do is confirm a trend that is already in place then there is little need for this service. However, several times a day it is possible to see the "big guys" positioning before a trend becomes apparent in the emini's. This to me is the real value, by knowing an onslaught of buying or selling is coming in allows me to position myself to better take advantage of the resulting move. By the way, it is also possible to see them leaving a trend before it is evident, so, I can plan my exits better.

I'm sure the trading floor and "squawk box" are useful to some. However, as I said earlier, since markets are intertwined, today like never before, there is evidence of moves in the future contracts way before the orders hit the floor or squawk box.

All I can say is, if you don't think this type of info can help- don't listen in. But, if I have actually found a way for us "little guys" to help tilt the odds in our favor, you might want to rethink your position.
TI, I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say and thanks in advance for sharing it.
I have created a room on Paltalk in the Day Trading area under the Business & Finance section.

The name of the room = The Missing Link to Trading Profits

I will open the room about 1/2 hour before the market opens. There are often indications of positioning that can help in the morning trades. No password is needed.
quote:
Originally posted by TI Anon

A point of clarification is needed.

If all I can do is confirm a trend that is already in place then there is little need for this service. However, several times a day it is possible to see the "big guys" positioning before a trend becomes apparent in the emini's. This to me is the real value, by knowing an onslaught of buying or selling is coming in allows me to position myself to better take advantage of the resulting move. By the way, it is also possible to see them leaving a trend before it is evident, so, I can plan my exits better.

I admit I jump the gun given the way you phrased the question the first time now I understand. I'm looking forward count me in............
Anyone make it to TIs Paltalk room? Last time I was at Paltalk they had this incessant mosquito avatar that wouldn't leave me alone.

"You can run, but you will just die tired" motto of the USAF Predator wing
I spent the better part of the day there and look ahead to tomorrow.
Yes I was there with TI Anon I think hes got something and yes the ad's and pop ups are kine a annoyance.
Well, I'll give it a try, do I need to be miked?
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Johnson

Well, I'll give it a try, do I need to be miked?

It is much better.
T1, rome wasn't built in a day,don't be discouraged by any one who seems to shout the sky is falling in every one of their posts,take it with a grain of salt,that's just how the world is at present