ES 8-22-08

Greener pastures? Maybe. I'm putting on the Ritz today and calling not only there not being a gap fill, at least in the morning session, but that we'll test and win 81.75 and see a high of at least 1285.75, and it'll be met at 12:45 PM.

A gap fill into the close seems likely in a certain weekend sell-off investors still learly and day traders principled.

Trading in Sunday's session in all probability will try to retrace to the upside starting the B wave and the opening range Monday will be decided from the bell selling was unfinished after letting bulls clean up bit; after which, a test and loss to this morning's low of 72 will jump start bulls to begin the bonafide third wave of the first impusle wherein 3 premium prices en route to correcting 1441 will ensue.

By Tuesday's afternoon session I expect to see prices near if not at the run's high. Third waves are fashioned by everyone already having shorted, short-covered, scalped, made their money driving prices to value and calling brothers to tell friends to call their brothers and friends to buy. It'll be on. Show up, and make some money.

{DISCLAIMER: None of The Above May Be True But May Be Permitted And Possible}

heh,heh

Good trading, all.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

88.50 - 89.75..is high volume magnet price.....but no doubt this is not acting like it wants to sell off..we get below that zone
and shorts may actually have a good day from up here...
projection to 1290.50, if if if 1293 is not touched again! Mini cycle low comes in around 10:47 or so
dam, they got me! Minus 2 handles
Some $tick divergence just now. Points st down..
ok, trying again buying 2 at 1290.50.(you win again SPQR!LOL)
Stiff collar conservative selloff. Extremists will buy the pullback and drive to test the run high. If I'm lying I'm dying.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Two peaks with two premium prices forged into the market and only 2:44 minutes left to forge another. I'm off for a scotch and a cigar after a good early lunch.

What a rush.
ROFL... HAVE ONE FOR ME PAL!
best fill so far is 87.75.....trying to hold for new lows but I know how that usually works for me....
well, iwas stopped at 1288.50 for a loss. Now down 6 for the day(yesterdays gain)Call me crazy, but i sold 1290.5 on that rebound looking to cover one here(1287)Stop on remaining at 1289.75
could it be we close at that 1290.50 magnet?