Market Review

Since daytrading is not easy, I allways try to make possible scenarios as to what the market has made during the day and what to possibly expect for the next day also. I mainly trade using Elliott Waves (EW) with Fib numbers from projections and retracements, recently I have added the TTT book to help me have better chances as where the market might go during the day and I try to look for possible clusters zones from my Fib numbers and the TTT numbers highs and lows.
Following my special weekend report the market did finally closed the gap that was left at 1204 as this possibility was mentioned so we may have a good rally from here but we can also go lower to the next support zone around 1196.

I am now evaluating if I should keep posting charts as I didn't get much comments from the one I have posted the last two weeks and considering that this takes a lot of my time I am not sure I want to continue this as I don't really need to do this I did that thinking that this could help some of you and to show that it was possible to trade using EW and the TTT book.

One thing I will continue to do will be to send special updated wave counts charts to Richard TTT subscribers as they have showed great interest on my way of analyzing the market. I have also learned that some places do charge more then a thousand dollars to show you how to trade EW and they don't even know half of what I have learned over the years. So I really need to take some time to think about that as today I had a very good trading day as I didn't feel I had to show any trades that I did on the forum and even if I knew today was a sell short day I bought 3 times and made more then 12 points in the TF Futures as this is the contract that I specialized and make most of my money.

Laurent
Hi everyone today was a buy day and the TTTT odds were very great more then 60% that we would make lower lows then yesterday to achieved the TTT expected low and that's exactly what happened today. We may be near a low in the ES as we could have completed or will complete an ABC tomorrow, we will have to wait and see in the morning. I have e-mailed to Richard my possible ES wave count with support on it so TTT subscribers will have it.

I have decided to show you that TTT also works with other indexes, I will show you the NQ 15 min charts and you will see that we have hit a Fib cluster area at 1650 and Rich's TTT expected low was at 1645 so this trade was a no brainer to take as we also had a stochastic divergence on the 15 and 3 min also for a nice 40 points gain.

This shows once again that when you combine the TTT numbers with Fib clusters your chances of having a winning trade are far much better.

Laurent

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Today was another day like yesterday all the indexes except the NQ went sideways to lower as we had TTT odds in that direction. The ES seems to be doing some ABC's down but no clear pattern for now. All I know is that we have hit the cluster Fib zone that I had around 1180 so this could be the bottom of the correction.

We should know tomorrow morning.
Today I will do a follow up on my NQ 15 min charts that I posted 2 days ago as I didn't had time to correct my wave count but felt that I wasn't ready to share this possible wave count live.

You will see on this chart that by combining my wave count and the TTT odds I was expecting the market to go up today to at least the green box and that's exactly what the market did.

Now I must say that my 1A , 2B (green label) were there yesterday at the end of the day so I knew that the bottom of wave 2B had probably been done and today was the third and last day of the 3 day cycle so we had to go up and the odds were at 90%. As simple as that.

No Description Entered
Hi everyone I will once again do the follow up on the NQ 15 min charts, today we opened lower and below the TTT target but right in a cluster Fib zone so based on the fact that today was a buy day and my possible wave count was giving me a wave 5 end or a big ABC plus we had 62% chances of going lower then 1664 and up to 1646 it was time to buy NQ as everything was now in place for a good rally. Some of you my say easier to say after the fact and you are right but if you follow my posts you should all know that I follow more then 1 index and that I mostly trade TF and NQ markets so because TF was also in a Fib cluster zone and at his TTT low I bought this one instead at 688.3.

So once again based on my wave analysis Fib clusters and Richard's TTT Excel spreadsheet I was able very close to the low.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
I thought this might help you see why I bought there, do not forget we had Fib clusters in this area plus the TTT expected low at 688.8 and today was a TTT buy day.

No Description Entered
What a day we had today since I have started to follow the NQ and described possible wave counts I have decided to show you why I think we may have some kind of reaction from the low we just did today near the end. This chart is based on the cash as it would be impossible with the future contract to have a chart like that.

I also need to mention that the 15 min charts is also at a Fib cluster support zone but I don't want to show it now as I prefer to show the big picture as I feel this is important to do so you understand why market find support at some area. From this chart we can see that wave (3C)has now 5 waves down like wave (1A) and has also reached the 1.62% length from the previous wave. So you now see why it is important to always have a longer term chart with possible wave counts and Fib targets on them.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to post in the Market comments review section.

Laurent

No Description Entered
Hi everyone today was another good example as when we combined EW counts with Fib targets and TTT odds it's almost impossible to loose. The market had more then 90% of going up to his buy day low around 1630 so based on these odds and what I had on my chart it was easy to identify that today the market would go up most of the day and that's exactly what it did as it had to do so to complete the 3 day cycle.

So I hope you understand why I was a buyer today and even if I sold twice the TF I took very quick profits each time as I knew I was against the main trend.

P.S Don't be shy if you have any questions as I feel that either no one understand what I post or everything is too obvious for all of you and that worries me.

No Description Entered