ES-09-19-08

Comments: words cant describe the absoulute lunacy we have seen this week!We are up 120 handles onthe spoos in three and a half regular trading hours! And were still down for the week!
Im not sure what kind of hanky panky happened right before the open. Either it s a legit data tream prob. from globex or something
selling 1265.00
looking for 1260, then 1256
bailing before paulson speaks!
out at 1260.50....plus 4.5 handles.
Not sure if this is true but I heard the most es is allowed to trade is 64 points in globex, after that it gets halted.
On the overnite session there is a circuit breker at 65 points so at 1268.25 trading had to halt untill the open( could have still gone down ,of course) To my knowledge this 5% rule has never been activated.
buying 1242 area.
during the regular session there is a10% rule (unlike the above rule which is 65 points up or down) where trading halts for a small period , etc. again this rule is a down only rule not up
just went long one at 1241.50, 3 point stop
quote:
Originally posted by myptofvu

Where did u exit the 67 short?

Actually, i was too late on my entry and didnt get filled! Generally, my orders go in a few seconds before i post. Notice the time on that post(12:40). The market had peaked one minute or two before at 1267.75, but it never got above 1265.75 after my order was in so i didnt get hit. Too bad cause it would have been a really good trade.Thats why i made no comment about being stopped out or exiting with a profit. PS: sorry i didnt answer earlier, crazy day!