ES-09-19-08

Comments: words cant describe the absoulute lunacy we have seen this week!We are up 120 handles onthe spoos in three and a half regular trading hours! And were still down for the week!
why exit? cause 1 min shot up to over bought and 1247 is 5 oints below 1252(which is moving downward) so i take my little 'sure thing' profit. (in this case around 7or 8 handles due to the exteme volitility!)
shorted 46.75 got weirded out made 1point
avg currently 1251.40, 5 min. nuetral half way to over bought(williams %r) WILL THEY PUSH IT TO 1256.50 Or higher, or down to the lower envelope? no idea, this is no mans land for me.
quote:
Originally posted by myptofvu

Kool,

Why dont you open a Paltalk room? It would be easier than typing.

If anyone wants to try out a voice chat I know of a good free web based one, I'd be willing to set up a test sometime after the session today we can see if it's a good thing..

email me [email protected]

cheers
not a bad idea, could go either way here cause 15 min is now oversold but hasnt yet given a stoch. buy
So far the bounce offof 1238 has held and its right at the mov. avg!(1251.13) Powerful tools , like i said!
see how its reacting offof that 1256 ? powerful stuff.
I'm ready to test out the chat around 4:15 est , if interested please email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the invite, please have your mic active.
could have made 2 handles in 1 min.
Test it where Pop , here? Ill email u .
quote:
Originally posted by myptofvu

Where did u exit the 67 short?

Actually, i was too late on my entry and didnt get filled! Generally, my orders go in a few seconds before i post. Notice the time on that post(12:40). The market had peaked one minute or two before at 1267.75, but it never got above 1265.75 after my order was in so i didnt get hit. Too bad cause it would have been a really good trade.Thats why i made no comment about being stopped out or exiting with a profit. PS: sorry i didnt answer earlier, crazy day!