ES 10-03-08

Nice short coming up, 1141 or so.
Joe;

I agree with what you say. I was only commenting for small account holders. If they take a hard hit several times trading the news it could do dammage. ( I belive there is more risk @ news time) I see folks in another chat I am in who are trading some in the ES and they make post like "I think I'll get in here" or "I'am going long @ the news" They have small accounts and a small plan. All I'am saying is small accounts should grow some before trading the news as we have all seen good news market down bad news market up. If they have alittle more padding it would help.

I enjoy this forum and all the topics we talk about. Glad we can discuss without mud sling.

BTW how is the new baby? I hope well.

Click image for original size
chart

this is only a test chart working out the bugs
DT;

Sorry for the TOS logo I'll make sure it isn't on there next time
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Joe;

All I'am saying is small accounts should grow some before trading the news as we have all seen good news market down bad news market up. If they have alittle more padding it would help.

I enjoy this forum and all the topics we talk about. Glad we can discuss without mud sling.

BTW how is the new baby? I hope well.

I agree with that, sorry If I stepped on your toes or anything. None of it was directed at you. Its just I cannot stand there always right attitude; it makes the rookie trader fill that he needs the talking heads because he misread the news because the market tanked on good news. Baby is good and healthy...looks like her daddy! ;)
Toes are fine Joe; glad everything is good with your new girl