ES 10-03-08

Nice short coming up, 1141 or so.
i know , i know, bailed way too early . just wanted to get back in the black to keep my srteak alive!( 2 losses in around 30 sessions) It pissed me off to give up any of that 1.5 large from yesterdays options play also...
Gotta go gang, family comes first.. good luck all, posting this week end and working on a manual of kools cycles and price proj..... GOOD TRADING ALL!
Thanks kool...look forward to your information. Thanks for being so generous!
PS: BUY THE RUMOUR SELL THE FACT!LOL
Can't wait!
Bought some 114 oct SPY puts at 4.40 (es at 1139) I am going home early. See yall Monday...Got a limit on 1point which ever comes first GFD.
P.S. I think were headed back to those 1116 area lows and maybe a break this time.
Hey Joe - How did you projected that ?

Thanks.
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

P.S. I think were headed back to those 1116 area lows and maybe a break this time.

Projection hit. Limit hit +$1 on those puts.
quote:
Originally posted by wsjalerts13

Hey Joe - How did you projected that ?

Thanks.

Sq nine, Longer term MP (like monthly and weekly), $ticks, RSI, and a special form of charting I call flat line charting. And I can just look at a chart and tell what its about to do, not because I am smart, or gifted but because I have almost 10 years of screen time, thats what all traders need is TIME, time in the market is better than any other tool and can't be bought or taught in a cource. But just 4 of the 5 things I listed could make you a nice living in the market.
Toes are fine Joe; glad everything is good with your new girl