ES 10-22-08

HERE COMES FUNTIME!
Benny , you have to use all three tools , price proj. cycles and charts. For instance 15 and 30 min charts are just now creeping into over sold territory, %R around 8 but stoch still around 30
So if it wants to go lower it certainly could , but probably after a 5 or 10 point rebound cause 5 and 1 min are redlined oversold!
Proud of my price proj. being hit tho... Waited most of the day for that!
there also a 50% of the weekly pivot and S1 there at 899.50,,,,another thing ,, if you pull up a monthly look where the developing low is,,, i have 906.75
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Benny , you have to use all three tools , price proj. cycles and charts. For instance 15 and 30 min charts are just now creeping into over sold territory, %R around 8 but stoch still around 30

Yes Kool I just can't get the cycle thingie down yet i guess some day when you get around to doing a Saturday again it might be a little clearer, but either way thank u for your efforts
WOW, well my original proj first mentioned at 8:56 this morn on the globex thred was 903.-4 i think. So in fairness it wasnt a bullseye...yet. AND also the cycle wasnt very close , either
The only good thing that can be said about yet another 400 dow point down day is that the lagging nas would pretty much shut the door to much more of an extetion down today or tomorrow. Also the giant triangle boundry (slightly under 900 has not been violated)
WELL , im calling it a day, so i can almost make up yesterdays debacle! Good luck all, see ya tomorrow am!
take care thanks KOOL
very cool that developing area Benny..thanks for pointing that out....
quote:
Originally posted by Benny

there also a 50% of the weekly pivot and S1 there at 899.50,,,,another thing ,, if you pull up a monthly look where the developing low is,,, i have 906.75

singles 865.25-878.0 plus sq 9 @ 886