No registration required! (Why?)

ES 11-5-08


FWIW...the 5m projects down to 982.50
yesterdays closing ticks was +878, well over the danger sign at 800!
RSI breaking trend to the upside
selling one
well, this is probably a very stupid move on my part since the 1 min proj is now 978.00 unless 968.25 is touched again. i sold one at 971.75 with my stop at 975.00
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

well, this is probably a very stupid move on my part since the 1 min proj is now 978.00 unless 968.25 is touched again. i sold one at 971.75 with my stop at 975.00



How do you calcule your targets? Do you explain anywhere this in the forum?

Thanks

Ugo
quote:
Originally posted by Ugo65

quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

well, this is probably a very stupid move on my part since the 1 min proj is now 978.00 unless 968.25 is touched again. i sold one at 971.75 with my stop at 975.00



How do you calcule your targets? Do you explain anywhere this in the forum?

Thanks

go to trade2win.com forum/technical analysis/ and price i think and look for kool price and time thread

Ugo

Thanks Akola
quote:
Originally posted by Akola

quote:
Originally posted by Ugo65

quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

well, this is probably a very stupid move on my part since the 1 min proj is now 978.00 unless 968.25 is touched again. i sold one at 971.75 with my stop at 975.00



How do you calcule your targets? Do you explain anywhere this in the forum?

Thanks




go to trade2win.com forum/technical analysis/ and price i think and look for kool price and time thread

Ugo






Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.

Ugo, from Italy
out at 973 cause i could see iwas wrong! loss of 1.25 ..watching
ill sell [email protected] 978.00
BUT HEY,awin is a win, right? and it was my best scalp of the day!
Emini Day Trading / Daily Notes / Forecast / Economic Events / Trading Indicators / Search / Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer / Books / Online Books / Site Map / Contact / Privacy Policy / Links / About / Day Trading Forum / Investment Calculators / Pivot Point Calculator / Market Profile Generator / Fibonacci Calculator / Mailing List / Advertise Here / Articles / Financial Terms / Brokers / Software / Holidays / Stock Split Calendar / Features / Mortgage Calculator / User Pages / Donate

Copyright © 2004-2018, MyPivots. All rights reserved.