ES 11-28-08

Hope everyone is having a great holiday! The markets sure are. I see my 891 was finally achieved last nite. Next higher projection would be the daily projection around 904.50-905.50.
yeah, nice chart,VO! Hey i think im getting 874.00 again!... see 7:26 post!
5 min bar 881.25 low to 878.50
I see a 5m at 74.75 with that 60m very close
yup, and now the 5 min saying similar area. That kind of intrachart confirmation is what i always look for. The market is an open book ,constantly telling us what it 'wants' to do. We just have to learn to read...LOL
ive got some deadly 15m's in the low 860's
You know Vo, when we went to 740 and suddenly, analysts and even some on this forum began talking about 600 s&p i knew that we were likely close to a good bottom. Now im hereing 1000, and 1100 numbers being thrown around and its likely the market will dissapoint again! we may go there, but not till a good (closing ticks) decline first.
did you get a chance to squeeze any off yest. morning?...I got 1 real small winner just to be able to say I was profitable
fwiw...I just got a sell signal
SAME here i saw the 860 a while ago. Also , on the longer term its hard to believe we can mount a powerful, long lasting rally till the pressure from the 120 day(already turning down) and the 45 day(should flatten out ready to turn down by wed) wreck their havoc mid Jan.
they lefta gap @ 80.25
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

FWIW:

There were over 5k contracts to short at 905.00 that werent a fake they stayed there while being hit and until 1 min b4 the close.