ES 12-02-08

WELL here we go! tues ,i expect some rebound action to 840 area and eventually 851, but i have late today or wed as atop so i dont see an extended run up yet! ... keep in mind the market doesnt always listen to me! LOL
people say but what about all the commissions...you know I pay $2.80 RT, which means that I netted $219.40...if all you did was 3 of those a day you would make a nice living
yup, i pay 4.75 a rt
You'll never go broke taking profits VO. Nice job. I just started with MB last week and pay $4.5 per RT (all in) but they have been a disaster for me with continuous platform crashes and clueless customer service people. Who are you with?
prestwick I mainly use OEC for futures, but I also have TS. OEC is a futures shop so you will need a charting platform, which is why I have TS and Multicharts.
went long one at 842.00, even tho i had 2 proj from the 5 and 1 min charts at 841.50 and 840.75 cause im tired of missing by a tick! And both numbers are well within my 3 point stop
a failure up at this 43 area now will target the 835 - 37 players
in all fairness, that was an easy trade back to the PP, which was my original intent...I really had no reason to bail with my stop @ be...I'm trying to be a better trader as I have a tendency to book profits early.
covering 844.75
i always jump early, VO , beacuase a"bird inthe hand..." but you have to have a high % of winners to be able to succeed doing that. Its the style im most comfortable with.
like here, im positive well see 846 but ill still bail at 44.75 for a 'guareteed' profit
yesterday you said you wouldn't be surprised to see 851 and we did. Nice work.
I am very anxious to see how tomorrow is going to play out