What's On My Mind

I've concluded every turn up since 72 has been a head fake to put in a bottom. Think about it, they're reluctant to hold 49 & 50 as a sure-fire foothold to beat their best price of the last leg top and base, where, from wence they began in Nov. 08, buyers held that bottom for a few days on the way down. They're already satisfied to go up but have to hold a major corner of a building bottom and then tighten the range.

I fully expect institutional conservatives to throw size around with their best quants' equations the basement-dwelling geeks don't have to put in a rational bottom.

With a .618 ratio for every major corner in this bear, we're flirting with a bottom at 446. NS I have some hard earned trend lines in my daily that point to ticking 665 and going for it if they're really serious. And by going for it I mean a full on 3rd impulse that'll put SPX double 1586 and a support there on the pullback.
is there a download-able dictionary available online ?
I believe this is called jibberish....also known as the vague market call so nobody can hold you to one side of the market....it's popular among newbies and those who are drinking at their second shift job.......SPQR enjoys this so we'll engage him for a time
quote:
Originally posted by rathcoole_exile

is there a download-able dictionary available online ?

With a move like that @ 830 news wonder what the FOMC will be like
Red, it'll definitely spike up and/or down by the appropriate number of points. Just take the square root of any price during today's RTH session prior to 2pm, add 2 and multiply by the number I'm thinking of right now. Works every time, it does!
My 9 period sine weighted money flow overlaid on the on balance volume points to buyers buying 824 late last Oct. They sold 868 from that pop-up satisfied to test 24 and then 68. We ceilinged at 68; and they sold 790, and then again at 50. Plently of propulsion plays ahead, but expect 50 to ceiling and play from there to 37 for awhile. I factored if 37 is lost a lot of folks trying to buy the dip at 790 may make it back to 37 but'll lose money from there.

I hope that was understandable. If not may I suggest an altogether different forum?

Thanks
To be clear they're going to test 68 and lose it.
Mkt's currently moving up slowly. I have potential price action resistance at 68.75 (Monday's high) and then in the 71-72 area from 4/17 high which coincides with the midline of a trend channel on a multi-day 30 min chart.

Have apprx. 865 as top line of wedge on daily chart created during past 8 or 9 days. Also 865 functioned as S/R level during Monday and Tuesday's trading intraday ... can be seen pretty well on a 5 min chart.

Just what I'm seeing ... will probably be on sidelines with it being FOMC day ... usu. funkier, slow, erratic (or dead) price movement.
They're not done buying. I was working off the daily big picture. I came up with 75 to look for weakness at a 45 degree from 823.

So they will have beaten their base of 68 twice, then.

Short term I have resistance at 64.75 from this pullback, if it decides to pullback.
I have a triple divergence sell in the 40 minute $VOLD. This is the last leg up. Man they're going to wreckball all of it..lol
quote:

I hope that was understandable. If not may I suggest an altogether different forum?

Thanks

no it's okay I'll just avoid any threads where you post your nonsensical drivel.
I'll stick with the grown-up threads, you have fun in your wee sandbox
That's the second time you said goodbye to me, exile. I'm beginning to think I'm lugging you around like herpes.

I should note I'm hetero and not interested.

Bye (hopefully for good)