Guidelines for Posting
Here are some guidelines that one of the forum members helped me put together. Some of you who have been around for a while are already familiar with them but it doesn't hurt to re-iterate them.
- No posting off-topic to a thread's initial topic/question. This is called Thread-Jacking. If you do so, you run the risk of your posts being deleted. If you have something off-topic that you want to say then start a new topic and link to it from the original topic.
- No yelling at anyone. Examples are lots of exclamation points ....!!!! and especially if you POST IN ALL CAPS.
- No intimidation. The board must stay as a friendly and welcome place to make a post, ask a question or express an investment view without worry of ridicule or angry replies.
- If you have nothing nice, positive or helpful to say then just don't post. The golden rule governs here. How would you feel if you were the author and received a reply post like that? Remember there is no one forcing you to reply to everything (other than your own ego). If you don't like the thread - move along.
- "Hot" discussions, heated or personal replies are best done via Personal Message. Click on the member's name or avatar and if the member is allowing PM's there will be a link there to send the member a PM.
And it all depends on your desire to understand everything and analytical reviews from amarket really help