ES Short Term Trading for 4-28-10

Here's some Monkey Price Action S/R levels after reviewing multiple time frames on the ES. I've got them on an Hourly bar chart with Red as significant and Magenta as semi-significant. The levels are based on my chart reading of price action that I've described in other topics/threads. The Cyan dashed lines are the weekly standard pivot price levels.

Looking for any and all feedback, as usual, coming into Wednesday's trading session!

Click image for original size
es1hrsrfor42810
I have an overnight two contract short at 90.50...there is a gap on day session data at the 86.25 area again.....stop loss is 92.25 as I won't to live!!!
Hi Koolblue.
Thanks for taking the time to share the way you see with your charts and comments.

I notice that the 1192 area became a strong resistance, and overnight the price tested the 92.00 again, and failed.
I notice that in the chart you have the 261% at 1210. Thanks for pointing that out. I also have a small resistance just below it, at 1208.00 small cluster there. But before we go up there, the price will need to clear the 1192, possibly jump it tonight? If so then I'm gunning the 1208/10.
Failure to overcome the 1192, then 1176 low will be tested Failure there then 1161 will be my next sto for coffee and croissants lol Will see, in due time the market will show us the way.

I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck and most profitable trading adventure!
Covered at 88.50..YM at 11000 and just not sure from here....It's gonna have to fill that gap without me..
Originally posted by BruceM

I have an overnight two contract short at 90.50...there is a gap on day session data at the 86.25 area again.....stop loss is 92.25 as I won't to live!!!

Covered at 88.50..YM at 11000 and just not sure from here....It's gonna have to fill that gap without me..

Nice and precise!
Do u see that gap from day session stockster?
here it is at 86.25 for those who can't see it...
gapafter
Bruce you are looking to go short overnite at 90.50 what is your profit/loss set at? I like the 93.50 area as better resistance when the European session opens at 2 am there is usually a push up.
Nice call on the push up Rich...I prefer my O/N trades in the morning....so I didn't re-sell....I don't use hard stops...I'm looking to the profile for direction or exits when I'm wrong
Originally posted by richd8980

Bruce you are looking to go short overnite at 90.50 what is your profit/loss set at? I like the 93.50 area as better resistance when the European session opens at 2 am there is usually a push up.