Potential Mentoring - Paltalk

I am posting this message with absolutely no intention of promotion or financial gain. All to often I witness so many websites charging to learn trading...their business model is not trading but marketing and closing sales, simply put. I read so many posts here seeking help and I know almost all will fail without help. Unless your C++ programmer or earned a prestigious MBA, you have no shot of a corporate career. So you are left just retail or fresh meat for us to accumulate.

I am a profitable trader, have been since the Nasdaq bubble in 2000.
Trading is lonely and boring with the few sequences of excitement and overwhelming tension.

My business plan is trading and carving out profits that is it. My thoughts are to help some who may need to understand the market intricacies and the structure. Paltalk is free and so is my time between trades. If anyone has interest to learn what the market does on a daily basis and how and I react let me know.

Again, I am looking for a free avenue to interact live and I believe Paltalk is it. Suggestions and inquiries welcome. I only would like to help as I see no one else on the internet is not willing without a price. Half this game is mental and without some comradarie it is difficult.

Before question arrive about my style, it is simple, look at a chart, take away your indicators and notice the market hunts out swing high/lows. You have to have the gumption and resolve to pull the trigger which very few do as I can. Again, lets start something free and keep it that way.

Regards~
JasonK
Jason - I've moved this topic to the Online Trading Chat section of the forum as it might be more appropriate here and will also be next to a Skype trading room that some other members of this forum have setup and are using.
This sounds like a good idea, I have just set up a paltalk account, should this proceed would you add me on the service?...........user id is 2 LL 2PP

Regards

Mike
Hi Jason,
I'd like to join you. I've been looking for something like this. I also don't use indicators and only trade price with swing highs/lows as well. Send me an email so I know how to proceed.
Thx,
Tradezilla
search for price action room, students are already there just wait for teacher to show up.
Hi Jason,

Just saw your post. I trade crude oil futures full time mostly and /es.
Let me know how to join paltalk.
Jason thank you so much for your post. I just started trading and as novice I hope my questions will not bore you to death. Please add me up my email via PM.
Hello Jason,

Did you get going on your trading room?

Thanks
Originally posted by tradezilla

Hi Jason,
I'd like to join you. I've been looking for something like this. I also don't use indicators and only trade price with swing highs/lows as well. Send me an email so I know how to proceed.
Thx,
Tradezilla

I'm interested, too.
Hey Jason,

i just saw your post and really interest me.

Please let me know if you still run this mentoring program.

Athan
I am interest in those. How can I do????
That's a very noble offer. I too have stopped using indicators and look at these sweeps. Would be great to see if you could post some charts or some of your thoughts