ES short term trading 7-1-10

Click image for original size
think i got 2 ticked?....
Originally posted by phileo

Testing 1017 right about now (S1=1016.75), but 1012 needs to hold in order for this rally to continue.

bonds are testing a prior support level, and the Euro is consolidating at the top end of a significant resistance zone (it actually rallied while ES was selling off), so things are looking good so far for this rally from 1007. I think a good target for this rally would be the gap fill 1024.5

opening price = 1026
session hi = 1029.75

Sellers able to contain the rally thus far at 1017. We'll probably need to see additional buyers step in in order to continue this rally.
Otherwise, a re-test of 1010.5 will be the next logical move.
KB - Thanks again for sharing your Kools Tools methodology. I have been using it for several months now for trading the CL and it has really helped me improve my performance. Again, sincere thanks!
koolblue,

What a great disappointment if you stop sharing your posts. I just found this website and have finally started making money following your entries and exits. Please continue sharing with all of us.
Originally posted by koolblue

Please let it not be your last post, I enjoy reading your analysis.

Everyone, vote up KoolBlue's chart analysis so that he will continue to post it.
looking to buy 1010.5
This lines up nicely w/ KoolBlue's fib projections (1010.75 - 1010.25)
Keep posting, I am learning from you and your moves are good, new to this, don't stop!
Kool
While I cannot concieve following calls without understanding the method used, I too am trying to study your methods as time permits. I also understand the need to focus on your trades. When your time permits, I appreciate your posts. Happy trading.
Thanks Nigel, I missed that from the chart:

last post, going to keep trading not posting... no one pays it much mind anyway! good luck gang!

@koolblue - you have plenty of silent followers. Keep posting!

Also, look at your reputation on the Members List - as I type this you are the second most voted for trader on this site which means that other traders here think that what you are posting is high quality.