ES short term trading 8-11-10

Volume numbers I'm using on Wedsneday from the RTH session

We'll confirm in the mornming once O/N session completes.
open minus 5 day average of L versus Open = 1095.80.

will go long 2 ticks above first 5 min high with 1107.50 target, stop Low of first 5minute bar minus 2 ticks.
small at 95...
2 off 96.75 ...holding one...think they might test down again
Originally posted by PAUL9

open minus 5 day average of L versus Open = 1095.80.

will go long 2 ticks above first 5 min high with 1107.50 target, stop Low of first 5minute bar minus 2 ticks.

will not make this trade because 2nd 5minute bar undercut Low of first 5min.
I'd like to see a low volume retest into that key zone at the lows to set up new longs...trying for 98.50 on last here....one minute air fill!!!
looks like trade to play is Bruce's air.
readded at 95 but don't like that low..targeting gap in data at 96.50
looks like 96.50 is gonna be our key volume price so far in day session
still trying for that 98.50 but realize that they need to reject these lows faster.....otherwise 88.50 isn't off the table!..good divergence but those can fool us early on
longs below current lows wll be tryinjg for 96.50...the volume magnet....until new volume enters
LOL Bruce I kind of felt the way you did about that post, however I am lacking your diplomacy when dealing with such feelings. I also have suffered in the past with trend days and like you are becoming more able to deal with them. Like you with the ES down 25+ and average range recently at 23-25 Shorting or looking for more downside for the day seems like a very low probability. Standing aside for both of us was certainly a wise move.