ES short term trading 8-11-10

Volume numbers I'm using on Wedsneday from the RTH session

We'll confirm in the mornming once O/N session completes.
94.25 is S2 on the weekly (RTH only).
notice nq and YM didn't make new lows as ES did..hopefully that will lead to more strength.....still that 96.50 is a real pain especially when above it!! where the HEck is my 98.50..?
error on triples.....had 3 minute up for some reason

*triple trying to form at 97.75 on this current bar*
long again at 94.50..new campaign..target is 96.50...bigger divergence in YM and NQ now
concern on this is there are only so many times they will test a volume number..so with each test the odds increase to break it away from it
Yea, thinking the same thing Bruce.

Originally posted by BruceM

concern on this is there are only so many times they will test a volume number..so with each test the odds increase to break it away from it
won't let this go too far as we are near the hour range close..I'd like to see target before that hour closes
a great day for those who don't follow volume as price gets attracted to volume...for me that's why 95 - 97.50 was a key area before the day even started in RTH..

10:30 report u like to follow lorn?
the cool thing about using the volume is that we can confirm our numbers...that 96.50 confirmed in the first 5 minute of RTH.....that was peak volume bar of RTH.....
watching hour lows to see if only ES comes out lows....IF it does..
LOL Bruce I kind of felt the way you did about that post, however I am lacking your diplomacy when dealing with such feelings. I also have suffered in the past with trend days and like you are becoming more able to deal with them. Like you with the ES down 25+ and average range recently at 23-25 Shorting or looking for more downside for the day seems like a very low probability. Standing aside for both of us was certainly a wise move.