ES Short Term Trading 02-16-2011

Here is the developing RTH profile. So far most of the volume is right around that HVN (green line) at 1326.25.

Click image for original size
30minmp02152011
that worked rather well as usual

thanks kool
Originally posted by bbrad63

that worked rather well as usual

thanks kool
My pleasure!..just wish i could take advantage of this! I woke up today just after we first touched 1336.00, and didnt have time to study much!.. now i just got one ticked missing a long scalp!... frustrating so far!...lol
Bbrad, you can see the 1.618 at 1331.50(the first touch of 1336) that was also the lower prc band on my 5 min chart! Now you see why i like those 1.618's, especially if the trend is still up and she wants to run that double top at 1336!.. But as always, time will tell! Of course the risk is she's working off of the 2nd touch of 1336 and still wants a little lower
What makes it tough here, is we didnt exceed that 1.618 at 1331.50 even by one tick(which would have been a hint of lower prices coming) so it can go either way still!...
Heres what im watching on my one min currently...buying now
!
long at 1328.75!...sheese! I cant believe we went lower already!...could it be the target i waited so long for( 1336.50)is already fullfilled?...
I'm wondering the same thing KB.

Originally posted by koolblue

long at 1328.75!...sheese! I cant believe we went lower already!...could it be the target i waited so long for( 1336.50)is already fullfilled?...

not to beat a dead horse but thank you very much I believe it takes a great deal of effort to post and trade at the same time. Over nite low may add some support I would not have expected more decline giving the morning period price action.
At this point I'm sure we have some pro/system traders trying to target gap fill at 26.25.
Well don't forget the seasonals!... they turn negative today! so the balance of the week should make bulls nervous! Combine that with the fact that we just hit a area (1336) from an important projection shown on the weekend preview.. so we'll have to see how this plays out...
es 03 11 2162011 1 min

Slumber well Kool and thanks to all