ES S/R Monkey Map for 5-11-11

Here's my 30min MAP of 20 trading days that I've got with the Red lines as potential significant PASR levels with Magenta as semi-significant. The White dashed lines are Weekly Pivots. Got a Fib cluster above the current market in Yellow. The Gray background is "overnight trading" and the Light Blue bars on the right vertical axis represent Volume at Price. Hope this is helpful to some folks!

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 51111
Originally posted by TravelinTrader

Paul9 said; "Key levels to watch to see if they act like S or R or are just meaningless."

??????

if price just moves right through a price level that might have had signficance in a prior session, then that price level is meaningless. Because price moved through it like it wasn't even there.
I go market when I see the print on my screen.. so sometimes that works in my favor and sometimes it doesn't.....I like to use limit orders more on runners so I don't need to babysit the trades
Originally posted by TradeQueen

It's a keeper. THANKS!

BTW... Curious if you don't mind if I ask. You were holding for 53 yesterday and it touched at least a half dozen times. Did they give it to you at 53? Hope I'm not prying, but I was rooting and cursing over here.

Buying 1346.75
Originally posted by BruceM

I go market when I see the print on my screen.. so sometimes that works in my favor and sometimes it doesn't.....I like to use limit orders more on runners so I don't need to babysit the trades

I have a bad habit of speaking out of context. sorry. I was referring to yesterday when you were having fun with Lorn.

Originally posted by BruceMI'm short my 56 number...c'mon Lorn lets see what ya got ? LOL !!
Trying for 53 !!

No worries.
Good morning
can somebody say where VWAP IS so far
Richard R
Here is my VWAP chart. I calculate on all session.

esvwap05112011
Originally posted by Lorn

Here is my VWAP chart. I calculate on all session.

esvwap05112011

thanks lorn
getting wider
Bulls are trying

2011 05 111051
off here 48.50
Action update - more bulls

2011 05 111119
I forgot to get back to this Yesterday...I did have shorts on Tuesday afternoon and on Wednesday morning in the same general area...the 1356 area...hence the confusion...So the previous answer I gave was specifically referring to the shorts from Tuesday..
Originally posted by TradeQueen

Originally posted by BruceM

I have a bad habit of speaking out of context. sorry. I was referring to yesterday when you were having fun with Lorn.

Originally posted by BruceMI'm short my 56 number...c'mon Lorn lets see what ya got ? LOL !!
Trying for 53 !!

No worries.