ES TURBO Analysis for 6-22-11

Just wanted to share my simple and basic analysis for ES trading coming off the heels of the first day of Summer (vice versa for Australia etc.) The following charts consist of two 30m with a purist, common sense approach which leaves no question as to where the market will trade throughout the trading session for Wednesday.

Here's the initial "look"

Click image for original size
es turbo 30m for 62211

The chart speaks for itself ... 1306 is DEFINITELY the upside target ... with the downside offering plenty of opportunity!
still looking for the 87.75 retest..bigger plan is to add above 92.50 if it prints and target 89 then if I add on
went flat on runners at 87.50...we are still stuck inside the 86 - 92 range.......that is also peak volume today...the 87.50..air filled...u saw the plus 5.5 number to the tic.....
u will notice that there was never a 2.5 point reaction down until we hit the plus 5.5 pitbull.....a key observation for those who trade the pitbull. (91.50 -2.5 is 89 even)..so 89 was also my original entry point and that is why I STARTED exiting when I saw that print.....the 87.75 was the air pocket

trrying one more small sell at 89.50 for 87.75 area again..
adding at 90.75 but will be more agressive if we trade above 60 minute high into 92.50
"To the tic" I seen it. That some Bad@ss trading Bruce. Wow. Nice job!

Originally posted by BruceM

went flat on runners at 87.50...we are still stuck inside the 86 - 92 range.......that is also peak volume today...the 87.50..air filled...u saw the plus 5.5 number to the tic.....
OK, so nothing looked romising in the woodshop.

on 5min chart have 2 inside bars, something has to breakout
added at 92.75...gonna get tricky now
that 1291.00 swing low print was air on the 5m
Finally volume, first today
Click image for original size
2011 06 221131
went flat at 90.25 print......that was below secondary add point....and just too close to announcement now..still a good campaign overall..

I wanted to get out in front of all that volume in the 89 - 90 area
Wow... Bangerrang!