ES Thursday 11-3-11

Hey Bruce, I just hope you are a good sport and keep posting the way you always have!

I know I said that I will not post any more but NickP got me going with he's reverse psychology.

Basically today, I pointed out and trade from the 1237.00 area bc it is 38% Fibonacci retrace from 1283.50 high made on 10/28 at 16:01 and 1208.50 low made 11/01 at 08:52.
1237 area is also a Fibonacci 23.8% and it's acting as resistance. If you look at your intraday charts, you will see that the ES tested that area many times including late this afternoon in the O/N and was not able to find support.

Now ES is moving back down to test the next support area again, at 1214.50. Failure here will target 1204.00 and possibly 1178, same objectives as previously. Stops started above today's high now at B.E. 1236.00. Will see where it takes me.

Below is the same daily chart I had posted for some time now, last time was yesterday at 02:00.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 50 es daily continues 110311 1918et follow up for 110211before the f
Nearest level that I have above current price is 60-63 area which includes a NPOC and yearly open.
There are two important levels up here.

1251-1253 LVN
1257-158.50 LVN
and just when I was getting into the swing of BruceM's methods too..
(even tho I sometimes cant always understand the concept, I am sure with time it will all fall into place for me)
hope this recent episode hasnt stopped him posting.
Just reading the hubbub from yesterday. I did notice Sand posting a trade 18 or so min late( im really not sure exactly) with the es 8 pts in his favor. I just scratched my head as I thought people on this board realized that this kind of stuff was counter productive. Bruce plays it straight and lets be honest, He is the heart and soul of this forum. I for one say its his way or the highway. I am in this instance voting for a dictatorship.
went short 50.25 for 46.25 of overnight low to low
move dow to 47.50 will take trade
there is a wall there at that 47.25 working as surport
bruce said a time back always gos to the closes LV area that why I took the trade thats the closes
I heard you people, I'm done posting.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!
Bruce arer you here ??
doing battle at that 1262.25 this EARLY a.m. ..